BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

I've been a fan of Sindel since MK3 and I'm so glad that they've finally utilized her to her full potential. I now believe (without playing of course) that she is the bad ***** that I knew she could of been since the very beginning. x

I've been a fan of Sindel since MK3 and I'm so glad that they've finally utilized her to her full potential. I now believe (without playing of course) that she is the bad ***** that I knew she could of been since the very beginning. x

They [NRS] really seem to have done that for so many characters this time around. Human smoke, for me, was one who i always knew had potential, and it is so awesome to see him fleshed out as a true fighter. same goes for noob, sheeva [to a lesser degree], and Stryker. With a track record like that, maybe the sequel sees Rain and Chameleon as proper characters........hahahaaahahaahaahahahaahaahahaahahahahahahaha just kidding, obviously never happening!

They [NRS] really seem to have done that for so many characters this time around. Human smoke, for me, was one who i always knew had potential, and it is so awesome to see him fleshed out as a true fighter. same goes for noob, sheeva [to a lesser degree], and Stryker. With a track record like that, maybe the sequel sees Rain and Chameleon as proper characters........hahahaaahahaahaahahahaahaahahaahahahahahahaha just kidding, obviously never happening!

Rain can be a major part in the next game. Chameleon, no, unless NRS gave him his own moves and his own character.