Mk live stream now! Full game !!!

Ugh...Shang Tsung's clown fatality is a clone of Joker's right down to the laugh.

That's the first disappointment I've had with this game.

Here's my opinion on the clown fatality. You have to remember that while yes, it is the same Joker fatality, in MKvsDC it was the censored version. And the truth is, it's a clever fatality. They must have been dying to get the uncensored version out. I'm not surprised that it's in the game at all. Now what would upset me a bit is if that fatality took the place of what could have been an original Shang fatality. That wouldn't be too cool. It should just be an extra fatality thrown in there for the hell of it. Anyway it's not a big deal. ;)

Here's my opinion on the clown fatality. You have to remember that while yes, it is the same Joker fatality, in MKvsDC it was the censored version. And the truth is, it's a clever fatality. They must have been dying to get the uncensored version out. I'm not surprised that it's in the game at all. Now what would upset me a bit is if that fatality took the place of what could have been an original Shang fatality. That wouldn't be too cool. It should just be an extra fatality thrown in there for the hell of it. Anyway it's not a big deal. ;)

I agree, the concept of the fatality is awesome..that's mostly why im so pissed off about it, was it really that hard to create a decent model (the head/body is just lol) for it and make it a bit different (the laugh) just so we can see they put some effort in it.The reason i'm saying this is because people will be noticing and talking about this fatality a lot more than the others since it stands out (not an mk char fatality/past game, etc) why put so little effort in something a lot of people will be interested in seeing and talking about, and of course most of us will agree that ST is bad ass and always has been.All i'm saying is put some effort in it or don't include it at all, it's dumb.

YES! Can you put it on Youtube so I can see on my phone?

the thing is if i put that up on youtube it will be taken down and i will surely get my account closed since the same happened with that guy and i dont want that to happen. so i may have to just upload it to a hosting site for others to watch or maybe daily motion or metacafe

You're only thinking about the US version of MKvsDC in the UK version Joker's fatality was un-censored, granted it didn't have the opponents head exploding but all the animations are exactly the same.

They could have released the clown as dlc with Joker's entire moveset, that would have been great and a better dig at DC if that's the petty reasoning behind this.

What was the big surprise with the character select screen that they were trying to hide with the Machinima live 3 hr thing?

i bet u that RAIN is free dlc right off the bat release day, why make us pay for a character that should of been there in the first place, rain is gonna be sick. u know y? because every character in this game is fckn sick MK is back 5 more days ppl hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!