MK Livestream right now

Because Shang Tsung can morph, basically. Who else were you expecting, to suddenly change into a clown? I mean Shang Tsung is the only one that it fits for logically. (Even though it is not logically at all.)

The fact that he *can* do it doesn't mean that he *should* do it.

Shang Tsung could turn into an Eskimo and impale his opponent with a narwhal horn, but does that make it in keeping with what his character would do? No. It's not logical even for Shang Tsung.

I think the fatality on its own merits is great, but as Shang Tsung's fatality? A thousand times no. Hoping there's more to that than I'm seeing right now.

Yeah, um Stryker having that fatality would be weird... Him laughing like the Joker would be weird and the Joker's clown gun would be weird as well.

Honestly, I really like it, who cares if it doesnt fit. Not all fatalities have to "fit" the character. Actually, it does fit, because Shang Tsung morphed. Nuff said. Just think of this as the next gen Liu Kang Arcade Drop fatality, it makes no sense, but its wicked and its memorable, just like this fatality.

Also something to point out,
Spoiler:
it looks like when you beat arcade ladder with someone, you unlock their alternate costume as well as their ending obviously. I so cant wait to see Scorpion's, he is gonna be the first person I beat arcade ladder with.

Spoiler:
it looks like when you beat arcade ladder with someone, you unlock their alternate costume as well as their ending obviously. I so cant wait to see Scorpion's, he is gonna be the first person I beat arcade ladder with.

That would be sweet if in Tag Ladder you unlocked both characters Alts.

Spoiler:

Really? That's nice! I was thinking we would unlock something not so big like their stage fatality. Can't wait to see Kung Lao's alternate!

Spoiler:
My only question with this is what about the people with more than one alternate that won't be DLC? Do you have to beat arcade mode again, or will there be some other way (Like unlocking it in the Krypt, or doing something special in one of the modes with them)?

WTF?! Shangs first fatality is a copy of Joker's from MK vs DC?! With all the stuff you could do with a shape shifting sorcerer this is all they could come up with.

What?! I think it's fantastic. That was my favorite Fatality from MKvsDC. It's nice to see it uncensored.

My only question with this is what about the people with more than one alternate that won't be DLC? Do you have to beat arcade mode again, or will there be some other way (Like unlocking it in the Krypt, or doing something special in one of the modes with them)?
Unlock in the krypt, it's already been said.

+rep, thanks dude!

I don't know, I honestly just can't get into the clown fatality. The way he hops around laughing like a demented maniac just doesn't seem like Shang Tsung at all. It looks like an exact port of the Joker fatality, with the Joker doing it, and not Shang Tsung just ****ing with somebody before he kills them.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but do we have confirmation on Retro costumes being either DLC or in the krypt?