Did anyones online order ship yet?

Still hadn't received an email confirmation on reptile kode or my T.E. shipping, which is dated for deliverytomorrow. So i called customer service and they're saying that it is more than likely being processed tonight, and should still arrive tomorrow, and as for my kode, i won't get it until it ships. Here's hoping amazon pulls this off, at least they aren't charging me any shipping.

Woot woot! Got mine! Been playing all day non stop. I finished most of story mode, i just need to kill that last mother ucker, then im done. Awesome game, but the bosses is ****ing annoying.

Still hadn't received an email confirmation on reptile kode or my T.E. shipping, which is dated for deliverytomorrow. So i called customer service and they're saying that it is more than likely being processed tonight, and should still arrive tomorrow, and as for my kode, i won't get it until it ships. Here's hoping amazon pulls this off, at least they aren't charging me any shipping.
Yeah, I had the instant conversation with one of their workers today. My TE is now "Shipping Soon". :D Yours should too.

Talked to CS on their site, they didn't seem to care much, said it should be shipped by the 20th. This chat was at 8:30pm EST, status was and currently still is "Not Yet Shipped." I've ordered tons from Amazon in the past and never had any issues like this before. I mean, what, are magic elves going to fly it into my window overnight or something?

"Mortal Kombat: Tournament Edition"
Estimated arrival date: May 05 2011 - May 16 2011

Sigh...

--

Went ahead and ordered on Gamestop's site, hopefully I'm treated better there. Will cancel Amazon order as soon this one ships.

Last edited:
Well just got off the phone with customer service, and they're telling me that i would still get the kode for reptile, the only reason i even bothered ordering from them, if I actually wait that long like a sap for my T.E.. However if i were to change my order to something that's available like s standard or kollectors edition i would lose my promo kode. So this just comes down to a judgment call I guess.

I just canceled my order from amazon for the T.E.. I guess better luck next time on the next mk release.

Damn that sucks guys. My TE has just shipped not too long ago.

Oh bloody hell. DHL isn't working today because of long weekend. Won't be getting my KE until Wednesday :(

Last edited:
Ordered a TE from Gamestop earlier today and it has now been shipped and will be here tomorrow in the afternoon, awesome. Still sucks that amazon failed me, and that I won't get the reptile unlock kode, guess I should look into ebay now for that.

Last edited:
I'm very surprised and pleased as of yesterday afternoon. My Futureshop 360 TE order arrived! It was slated to arrive next Tuesday the 26th but apparently they skipped shipping this parcel to the "middle" stop where ground parcels I expect ship to and went direct from Halifax to my local post office! If they hadn't skipped it, I wouldn't be playing till next week. Glad to have it over the long weekend. Originally shipped from Mississauga Ontario. Just been playing Storymode thus far and am just over 50% through it as I type here while game is paused... :)

Oh and to note, I was *supposed* to get a reptile unlock code with my TE but didn't. Just got Classic Ermac instead. Not upset about it as I prefer classic Ermac to "my nose is sticking out of my bandages" Ermac. :D

My new order from Gamestop arrived at 10:30 this morning. I think I know who I'll be going with for my next pre-order and it won't be Amazon again. :)

I ordered a TE from target.com a couple of weeks ago, even paid $22 for express shipping to make sure it would get to me on release day. The day before, they still hadn't shipped it until late night, so I got concerned and called their 800 number. The rep. on the phone said that it was going to ship the morning of release day, and would get there the same evening. Checked the site the next morning, and they had changed the delivery date schedule from April 19 to June 1! Luckily I live next to Fry's, so I went there the minute they opened. They had a couple of PS3 TE's in stock, so I grabbed one, and cancelled at Target. I sent Target an email about this, and they apologized, and offered a $5 discount on my next online order. Too bad I am never ordering anything more than $5 worth from there again.

P.S. - Surprisingly as of last evening, the other PS3 TE at Fry's was still on the shelves. If anyone in the northern burbs of Atlanta wants to grab it, call the Alpharetta store, and see if they will hold it for you.

Last edited:
After a short delay, I finally got my TE yesterday. I have a big test coming up so I'm not supposed to play the game until after next week, but I caved and played a bit of the Challenge Tower last night. :neutral: