Different versions of the Demo ?

Grotesque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N24E0JKzQVE

So after seeing this combo vid from Check (i got the US version of the Demo) i noticed he does 2 moves that aren't working in my version of the demo, the beggining one where he does the -> triangle, square, ENH. Teleport, no matter how many times i try this part the second punch of the ENH. TP doesnt end with the oponent juggling in the air right next to him, he just gets punched half a screen away.The second one is the last move similar to this one, he does the same move but the opponent does get punched away although only half of what it normally would thus allowing him to air throw right after the ENH. TP.
I can do everything else about the combo(3x JK TP) but these 2 moves just don't work for me.Am i missing something ? is he doying something different with those 2 parts of the combo?

That happens with me too, I see these juggle videos and I try to do them, and it comes out nowhere near as good, I just figure we aren't as good as the people doin em and dont have the timing down.

Hehe ..u know ..the clue about this combo is "The (invisible) Wall" to the left ..thats why the opponent isn't flying that far away ..he's stopped by the wall ;) ..this is no mid-combo it's a wall combo.

That happens with me too, I see these juggle videos and I try to do them, and it comes out nowhere near as good, I just figure we aren't as good as the people doin em and dont have the timing down.

Nah, it's just a scripted combo on a inactive p2, i was wondering how i'm doying exactly the same move with different results but rinc-e nailed it with the wall explanation.Props for clearing that up :D