59% combo with sub-zero

There is times were I would perform a combo and the computer would take a long time to calculate it for some reason. I have actually did a jump kick on the opponent that was not part of the combo and it calculated it in the combo. Has a similar situation happened to anybody else.

But yeah if it reads the combo there always a chance to block.

There is times were I would perform a combo and the computer would take a long time to calculate it for some reason. I have actually did a jump kick on the opponent that was not part of the combo and it calculated it in the combo. Has a similar situation happened to anybody else.

But yeah if it reads the combo there always a chance to block.

Yes i have had situations where it never read my combo to begin with! I mean it never showed im sure this has been fixed though...IN the live stream Hans Lo confirmed that they fixed any glitches or mishaps that we have seen so far and im sure there has been some fixed that we have not seen yet.

Im also sure there will be some new ones in the final game that will eventually get fixed

LOL yep managed a 83% combo that wasn't really a combo cause of that glitch speaking of which if you knock someone into the pit after a long combo it never calculates it

LOL I know posted there too can't get the timing on xray in that 53% too save my life although I got a 52% mid that's longer yet less strict then your 53%

Sorry, lol. Idk it's just super easy to pull off once you learn the X-ray's timing. There's no jump punching or corner bouncing. The combo is pretty straight forward. the only hard part is that x-ray timing. You just need to hold down the buttons for just a little longer than you would. And if you time it you should ram them as they are about to hit the ground while they are in the air. And then it goes into the X-ray. Pretty much for me I just need to get that first punch in and it's a garuntee unless they use a combo breaker.

But the same combo does I think that 46-40 damage range with an iceslide so I'm almost finding it worth more to do it like three times with an enhanced iceslide than 1 x-ray. But I like to be cinematic with my combos. Like one I made freezes you four times in one combo but it's so hard and isn't worth it. but it's awesome to watch.

Oh ok yeah I dont wait lol but yes MK Veteran JJ it can be blocked my brother and I have tested this countless times

YOU LIE! lol, are you doing it right? Because I use this combo like once a match against my friends and we play daily and no one has gotten a block in on it, and on occasion the triangle ice sickle swing will break through their block (it's like a glitch if they are trying to move or something) and I can do the rest of the combo. I've had my friend slam/hold block through out because I've had combos that do get blocked and it's never once gotten through. Plus that <-Square, Triangle, Square/Circle combo is his strongest. Idk why it'd be blockable.

Sorry if I seem to be pushing my combo on you guys XD But I'm so surprised it worked and stuff that I do kind of push it. But it seems like only two people in that old thread could do it and nobody seems to think it's possible. I need to find a way to get it on youtube.

Its blockable im not joking and I can pull combos off pretty fast like I said earlier though it might be a glitch and hopefully it gets fixed

I can do a 62% wall combo with Sub-Zero with relative ease. I've been practicing a lot I might add. This is how I do it: Get victim to the corner and back + square, triangle, [down, forward, X (freeze)], then jump (up on d-pad) and then press square to pop up frozen victim, then jump again and press triangle to hit victim in air to pop up again, then press circle to roundhouse kick, then press back + square, triangle, then triangle, square, circle, and finally R2+L2 to perform the X-Ray. This all happens pretty quickly and if someone can do it, bravo!

To add onto xanics combo if you add a volleyball punch and anothr back square triangle in the middle it ups the damage t 55% and makes the xray super easy to connect with

Try this guys, something that i discovered. Back+square, triangle + ice ball - Back+square, triangle, circle + Ground freeze - triangle, square, triangle + x-ray. Pretty neat and it doesn't make you look like a cheap player.

Oh and I see your point on the cinimatic combos got some with scorpion that do next to no damage but look sweet