Lets Go - WTF!!!

Rhoadkill

Have you heard this crop of bull!? They rapped over CRAZY TRAIN!!! Randy Rhoads must have rolled over in his grave when this crap his the airwaves.

I heard about it. I think the idea's atrocious. God damn rappers can't come up with one frigging original idea so they have to rip-off other songs.

if some somewhat respectable Rappers did it instead and they didn't bucher the shit up so much it would have been OK but that retarded-ass lil Jon (what!!!!!!!!)is in it.I can't really think of many good respectable rappers so much right now but maybe later I'll think of one...how about public enemy?if they left the music the same for the most part it might have turned out alright if they did it :? (YEEEEEEEAAHHHH BOOOOYYY!!!!!!!! :lol: ).but for the most part I think Randy Rhoads work shouldn't be tampered with at all.I've beefed up the main Riff while I was fuckin' around on my guitar but I ain't gonna be releasing a fuckin' single and Making money on ripping of such a tallented musician as Randy Rhoads.and if you guys wanna Blame ozzy I don't think it's his fault.he's never really been the same since he started taking those Meds that that Crack doctor gave 'em.I think they fried up his brain a shit load more than those drugs did.if you've seen footage of him in the no more tours tour back in 92 you understood everything he said when he was talking normaly.now he needs sharon to translate the mumbling that he's been doing for the recent years now.

Well, I heard it and like most rap songs, I didn't care for it. I don't like when rappers use great songs as a back track for thier rap mix, but really it doesn't matter what rockers think of it. The song was done by rappers for people who like rap. So if they like it, then kudos to them. It's all bullshit anyway. I will continue to listen to Randy in his orginal glory and if I happen to come across this latest hip hop remix turd I will just tune out and continue to not give a rats ass.