Characters that will never be in Mortal Kombat that should be.

Sleegmar

What absurd and random Characters, and their Fatality, do you think would be right at home in the MK universe. These are not Xbox exclusive ideas, nor future DLC ideas. I fully understand my dreams will never come to fruition. But I can dream can't I? Just a way to pass the time while at the same time wondering what the sick individuals at TRMK can come up with as far as an all-star MK roster. Alrighty then, I'll start;

cthulhu1.jpg

Name: Cthulhu
Fatality: Transports his victims to the fourth dimension wherein the victim gets torn apart and the body parts slowly float away.

Chuck-Norris.jpg

Name: Chuck Norris
Fatality: He punches his opponent in the face with the fist which dwells within his beard. Then after a few seconds of a delayed reaction, their head bursts into flame. (The possibilities here seem nearly endless.)

These seem like two pretty obvious choices.

The characters from Eternal Champions. They had cool fatalities.
Well, i think i am the only one who played that game...

ARTFX-Scar-Predator.jpg

Name: Predator
Fatality: Holds his opponent up by their foot and skins them alive. Then he goes ahead and tears the skull out of the head to add to his "trophy" collection.

Oh you know what would be sweet... if MK crossed with a franchise and made a game like Marvel vs Capcom!!! Dude i love that game... oh wait...

Aquilluxborg Hydroxybot! An actual Mortal Kombat character from limited editions of Mortal Kombat Trilogy. He gets no love at all. :( Instead everyone talks about Motaro and Rain being snubbed. What about Aqua? Quoth the waterproof ninja, nevermore.

Hey Sleegmar, 2007 called, it wanted to let you know that Chuck Norris jokes quit being funny in 2006 :laugh:

Nah, j/k...you're alright.

Also, I'll submit The Tick for hypothetical consideration.

Last edited:
Ghost a white ninja heck he could be related to scorpion some how would equal out with all the Lin kue

images

Name: Hamburglar

Fatality: Steal all of your cheeseburgers until you starve and die. He will then take a dump on your corpse.

Now that is some sweet tits!

Hey Sleegmar, 2007 called, it wanted to let you know that Chuck Norris jokes quit being funny in 2006 :laugh:

Nah, j/k...you're alright.

Also, I'll submit The Tick for hypothetical consideration.

I see where you're coming from. Now the Tick, that's what's all the rage nowadays. Jk, the tick would be just plain bad ass.

Charlie sheen. His fatality would start off making you watch him bang 7 gram rocks as he deploys his ordinance to the ground then turns into an F-18 tiger and blows you up.
On second thought it wouldn't even be a fatality the words winning would show up instead