Playable Bosses?

shaokahn1211

i was looking over the achievement list and came across these two.

Tower Apprentice (10 points)
Complete 25 Tower missions

Tower Master (20 points)
Complete all Tower missions

Now isnt Kahn the master of the tower? And who is his Apprentice?
Sorry if this was discussed before. Anything?

i was looking over the achievement list and came across these two.

Tower Apprentice (10 points)
Complete 25 Tower missions

Tower Master (20 points)
Complete all Tower missions

Now isnt Kahn the master of the tower? And who is his Apprentice?
Sorry if this was discussed before. Anything?

I think you're reading too much into it. :laugh:

The names of those achievements list are just that: names. There's no hidden meaning behind it or anything. It's just what the achievements are called and nothing more.

Hector could have been covering it up. There's still a possibility. Especially after that Taunt input Tweet.

Tower Master = you´re the master because you have completed the tower... thats it :D

hector sanchez has said a million times, THEY WILL NOT BE PLAYABLE

He's not going to confirm secrets! The bosses have bios, endings (except for Kahn), fatalities, x-rays and alt outfits. I say that's proof enough.

Although I do want the bosses to be playable. [Actually I only care about Kahn] I don't think there is "full proof" proving they are, and there certainly isn't 100% proof they aren't.

We'll just have to wait and see.

And....not forgett did you remain a boss in MK who has a fatality???? Goro in MK4 not...Onaga not...do you see what I mean?

Than endings....why should they have endings? And alt costumes....because the cpu will other dresses?? no we player want other dresses :D.

I think...its not easy..but they will be playable...but not easy.

There's a difference between saying something is NOT IN and saying it might not be in or if they can't announce anything right now.
First, if they were in, he would have lied and that would just make me lose some respect for him. Also, he gave us a reason and it's the same one everybody uses around here. (The powerful and terrifying aspects of the bosses, they'll lose it if they have to be toned down.)

So, anyway, I don't think they're in and I don't want them in. I don't feel like seeing one of my friends who doesn't play much MK pick Shao Kahn or Goro just because they're overpowered.

EDIT: By the way, bosses can have alts in Story Mode, it has confirmed we'd see pretty much every alt. in there so that characters don't have unrelated and stupid outfits.

There's a difference between saying something is NOT IN and saying it might not be in or if they can't announce anything right now.
First, if they were in, he would have lied and that would just make me lose some respect for him. Also, he gave us a reason and it's the same one everybody uses around here. (The powerful and terrifying aspects of the bosses, they'll lose it if they have to be toned down.)

So, anyway, I don't think they're in and I don't want them in. I don't feel like seeing one of my friends who doesn't play much MK pick Shao Kahn or Goro just because they're overpowered.

EDIT: By the way, bosses can have alts in Story Mode, it has confirmed we'd see pretty much every alt. in there so that characters don't have unrelated and stupid outfits.

This still doesn't explain the arcade endings for Goro and Kintaro. The demo leaks confirmed all of these things people need to stop ignoring them.

This still doesn't explain the arcade endings for Goro and Kintaro. The demo leaks confirmed all of these things people need to stop ignoring them.
THANK U...there all in denial,I'm not saying I'm hoping they are but this pretty much confirms that they are indeed PLAYABLE

That doesnt mean anything you are a "Tower Master" because u finished or you "mastered" the tower just that. Is like in Uncharted you have trophies with names lika that too, when you find one treasure you earn a trophy called "Tresure Hunter", then with 20 trophies "Apprentice Fortune Hunter" with 30"Fortune Hunter", 2ith 40 "Expert Fortune Hunter" and like that...

PD: I dont remember the exact quantity of trophies you need, they are just examples.

Nobody can say for sure if either the bosses are playable or not. Hector said that they're not, but the fact that they have arcade endings implies that they are. I choose to believe in Hector because when the developers want to keep a secret they won't denny it, they'll say something like: ''I can't say at this point.''

Honestly, I can't see Hector saying: ''Bosses are not playable....NOOOOOT!!"

IF bosses are payable, don't get all down on Hector he was probably telling the truth at the time. Things change throughout development that's why it's so hard to decide what information to give out and what information not to give out I'm interviews.