Kitana MK9 Fatality

No, this was actually shown a few hours ago on the livestream. They showed a lot of fatalities on the stream.

This fatality has been on youtube for months now lol it was actually first shown at PAX. I'm sure someone already posted a thread about it but it most likely died out by now.. Anyway i understand that this is new to some people.

This fatality has been on youtube for months now lol it was actually first shown at PAX. I'm sure someone already posted a thread about it but it most likely died out by now.. Anyway i understand that this is new to some people.

There is a youtube video of it from a VERY crappy viewing angle lol so thats why I posted this WAY better one just so we can get a good view

Never seen it before I think. Like it regardless of how uncreative it is. It don't let uncreativity stop me from liking a fatality unless its really lame like Jax's stomp in MK3.

Yeah it was seen before but in a worse quality, this is a lot better.

Really bad that
Spoiler:
Kitana dies in story mode

Yeah it was seen before but in a worse quality, this is a lot better.

Really bad that
Spoiler:
Kitana dies in story mode

Wow I reply to say thanks and it totally showed me the f**king spoiler. Are you f**king kidding me right now? Well anyway thanks but I am really annoyed right now