Ed Boon Tweet

Dirge Inferno

@noobde Motion capturing DLC character fatalities today !! http://twitpic.com/4k2m99

I have no idea who this is for, but he says "fatalities" purl, which makes me smile!

most likely for DLC, its far to early in the game for Skarlett and Kenshi, i imagine them being polished up by now, maybe Rain and some one else like Sareena or Chameleon

yeah, it's Fatality capture mocap for Skarlett, Kenshi, and others possible DLC (hope Rain is included somehow ) ....

so, Ed, doesn't need to hurry up, take your time and do your best to bring good fatalities for us in the first DLC package , hehe ! XD *thumbs up*

some people will NOT be happy with SLICE word

yep, since Kenshi has his sword, and Skarlett, double katanas and kunais, we can expect another slice cut points fatalities, it's unavoidable for these 2 characters, since they use blades as main weapons and trademark character feature.

yep, since Kenshi has his sword, and Skarlett, double katanas and kunais, we can expect another slice cut points fatalities, it's unavoidable for these 2 characters, since they use blades as main weapons and trademark character feature.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I could give a good goddamn about slice point fatalities.

MANY of the classics are slice point equivalents, people seriously need to stop using "slice point" like a curse word. (Not that you are, just making a general statement).

Anyways, fingers crossed for Rain.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I could give a good goddamn about slice point fatalities.

MANY of the classics are slice point equivalents, people seriously need to stop using "slice point" like a curse word. (Not that you are, just making a general statement).

Anyways, fingers crossed for Rain.

Yeah, whats up with that? Back when Scorpion did that awesome Spear Slice fatality in MK2 everyone was like OMG THAT'S AWESOME! Now if that fatality was in MK9 they'd be all OMG WTF SLICE POINT!

As far as I know Kenshi and Skarlett are the two officially known DLC characters, but I've also heard rumors of Shinnok and Rain.

I'm only assuming here, but if they're doing motion capture for the fatalities, then the characters are probably close to being finished, (especially since there's been in-game images of Skarlett released).

I still don't get the argument against slice points. Can somebody please explain or direct me to a thread that does?

The main beef with them is that too many MK9 fatalities use slice points and because of that, there is too little variety between the fatalities in the game.

Slice? You guys will whine over anything.

Can I suggest something to whine about? Ed Boon didn't come over and feed me breakfast this morning! Oh the huge manatee! I specifically told him to wear his cooking with Scorpion outfit and fry me up a bacon and egg sandwich but he didn't show. That's it. I'm boycotting the game!!! No breakfast; no sale!!! Everyone join in with me. This outrage cannot be tolerated. :/

I honestly don't care about "Slice points" as long as they slice 'em and dice 'em in a different way!