Mortal Kombat Live Stream Discussion

Re: Mortal Kombat Live Stream 04 - 12 at 12:pm (PST)

I wonder if the actors or whoever is playing got some practice time in so the game shows well.

Older women and cool black dudes who work out 3 hours a day arent avid gamers

I saw something like this before, but I will stay tuned in to see this :)

For those wo aren't aware, The first episode aired last night midnight as Kevin surprised everyone. This epsiode will still be airing today from what i know at it's regular scheduled time but for those who wosh to see it ow, they may.

It's gonna be from 4 pm to 8 pm here. Even if I had had classes today, I could have watched it all.

I hope they show everyone, except for the 4 from the demo. I still want to see more Kung Lao. And of course, I want to see Smoke, Sheeva, Stryker, Kabal, Jade, Sindel...

Im pretty sure there is a 3 hour change from est to pst. If its 12pm in pst then its 1pm mountain then 2pm central then 3pm eastern and then if ur on a houseboat in the ocean its 4pm

How long is are they doing this for like an hour or somethin?

lol if it is four hours I will watch every second of it!

Four hours. I don't know how long they are playing the game for, though, but the stream is 4 hours long I believe.

I hope they keep playing the game for the 4 hours straight. And if someone picks Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Mileena or Johnny Cage, I swear I'll shoot him/her.

I hope they keep playing the game for the 4 hours straight. And if someone picks Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Mileena or Johnny Cage, I swear I'll shoot him/her.

Well, four hours is a long time. I'd be happy with them choosing that 4... as long as it's after everyone else at least twice. xD

stop me if im wrong but it streams through facebook?

I wouldnt mind seeing the 4 from the demo if there used once just too see if any noticeable changes have been made

http://www.ustream.tv/machinima

This is also the live stream- Thanks to Kelsper for sharing it in chat

Last edited:

nevermind, silly me the person linked directly to the video on youtube, much love.

Well, four hours is a long time. I'd be happy with them choosing that 4... as long as it's after everyone else at least twice. xD

After everyone else is picked twice, well, yeah, it'd be acceptable.

If they spend the four hours playing, I better get ready. I'll go to the bathroom (thank God I have control over my bladder, I go now and won't need to go again for the next 4 hours), I'll get some food, and since I just walked my dog, I don't think she'll give me much trouble. I'm ready for some MK9, baby!

It will begin in 5 minutes, so stay tuned people. Somebody please post it on youtube.

Last edited: