UMK3 for Xbox Live Arcade

UMK3 Reptile

Okay some some of you don't know that there was Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for xbox live, however they have since removed it, but I honestly don't know why. I heard because Midway "Died" as in bankrupt I'm guessing. PLEASE NOTE, If you were fortunate enough to buy it before they took it off the XBL arcade you can still play it, as well as online with other people who previously bought it, if I'm not mistaken. So who wants to get smoked by my Reptile?? GT: ll p0gz ll

I wish they would put it back on the Marketplace. It would have been the first thing I bought when I got my 360 Slim. :/

I wish they would put it back on the Marketplace. It would have been the first thing I bought when I got my 360 Slim. :/

I know what you mean. I'm so glad I bought it when I did.

lmao @ getting smoked....

Laughing because you know, like me, that you wouldn't stand a chance? Haha! That IS funny! jk, don't get all mad.

I occasionally play. Say hi if you stumble upon me. ZoopSoul.

If I ever turn my Xbox on this millenia, I will make sure and add you.

Last edited by a moderator:
im actually trying to do a test im thinking of uploading the game to mega upload with a few files to mode the license, i need to test it out to see if it works but i need a partner

How much did it cost when it was out? If it ever comes back on as WB's property, I want to know how much I need.

I'd play with you but you sound like a scrub to play with.

I don't like playing with people that rub it in my face that I'm bad.

I'd play with you but you sound like a scrub to play with.

I don't like playing with people that rub it in my face that I'm bad.

I am I scrub because you think, I was implying others are bad all because I mentioned a mild statement about "my reptile?." Not to mention nobody say's or even thinks that your bad except yourself, since you mentioned it in your own response. Your right, you don't wanna play with me, since I like to provoke people mildly into playing a video game. Sorry I scarred you for life.

It's possible to share the UMK3 with someone who doesn't have it, as long as 1 of the 2 has the game already.

I've been trying to find someone who has it, I've always wanted it and when I got enough money up to get some MS points, and remembered it I checked and it was gone :(

How you can do it, the person who has the game lets a person who doesn't recover their gamertag to their console. The person who doesn't have it and recovered the gamertag will do a license transsfer and it lets the person who didn't have it redownload it to their account. Kind of like sharing, cause it sucks you can't get it anymore :(

If anybody wants to be nice, i'd love if they'd share theres with me. You can change your gamertag email and password afterwards. =c)

It's possible to share the UMK3 with someone who doesn't have it, as long as 1 of the 2 has the game already.

I've been trying to find someone who has it, I've always wanted it and when I got enough money up to get some MS points, and remembered it I checked and it was gone :(

How you can do it, the person who has the game lets a person who doesn't recover their gamertag to their console. The person who doesn't have it and recovered the gamertag will do a license transsfer and it lets the person who didn't have it redownload it to their account. Kind of like sharing, cause it sucks you can't get it anymore :(

If anybody wants to be nice, i'd love if they'd share theres with me. You can change your gamertag email and password afterwards. =c)

You can only recover and re-download your items once a year, but I'm glad you posted this cuz I always wondered if this was possible.

Oh yaeh, once a year. I remember reading about that. I forgot, because i've never done it before tho. I hope I can get it possibly, I've been playing since MK 1 on Genesis. May 2nd favorite was MKII :) I don't have anything in return I don't think, unless I think of something I might have that isn't on my mind at the moment.

however thanks to anybody who might help me, or I can help somehow.

Oh yaeh, once a year. I remember reading about that. I forgot, because i've never done it before tho. I hope I can get it possibly, I've been playing since MK 1 on Genesis. May 2nd favorite was MKII :) I don't have anything in return I don't think, unless I think of something I might have that isn't on my mind at the moment.

however thanks to anybody who might help me, or I can help somehow.

Genesis Rocks!