Klassic Scorpion Skin Gameplay and Interview from gamestop

Seriously? No one has posted on this yet lol?

Yea, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted yet and it definitely just came out today.
It looks like they are giving additional videos to the original fighters they revealed back last year lately.

New to me as well....the thing I don't like about the klassic outfits, is I wish their hoods were more loose in the back, behind their head, and I wish the shoulder padding didn't stick out as much as it does........as far as Scorpion's klassic outfit goes, I'm VERY disappointed that his eyes aren't all white, like they're suppose to be......other than those few details, I love the klassic outfits

This Klassic costume is sexy.
Reminds me of the MK 1 days, when I used to play the MK 1 arcade machine at Pizza Hut.

Can't wait to get Scorpion's Klassic costume and "Toasty" with my GameStop Pre-Order.

Why does it feel like it's so close, yet so far away.??? ;)

would really like to see reptiles. they are all awesome i hope we could get some mk3 ninja suits aswell? asking alot i know but i kinda liked them better. specially since ermac never had an actual mk1-2 costume his first was a mk3 suit

Aren't we getting this costume and the Toasty fatality either way, no matter where we pre-order from?

Oh yea, it looks f**cking dope. Scorp's one of my favorites.

AWESOME if u look at his spear, the turned the chain part of it brown so now it looks like its a rope, thumbs-up to NRS for paying attention to detail

Although I love the classic look they always continue to impress me with scorpions appearance. I like his new look and will most likely be sporting that a good portion of my playing time.

New to me as well....the thing I don't like about the klassic outfits, is I wish their hoods were more loose in the back, behind their head, and I wish the shoulder padding didn't stick out as much as it does........as far as Scorpion's klassic outfit goes, I'm VERY disappointed that his eyes aren't all white, like they're suppose to be......other than those few details, I love the klassic outfits

I didn't notice his eyes weren't white...this makes me sad as well...

Aren't we getting this costume and the Toasty fatality either way, no matter where we pre-order from?

Oh yea, it looks f**cking dope. Scorp's one of my favorites.

i don't think they said anything about the retro skins only alternates would be in the krypt...if we have to pay for the retro skins will most likely only get the male ninja retros...not to crazy about kitana, mileena, and jade retros....

i don't think they said anything about the retro skins only alternates would be in the krypt...if we have to pay for the retro skins will most likely only get the male ninja retros...not to crazy about kitana, mileena, and jade retros....

What if you unlock them from the challenge tower?

Well, either way, two things make me think these costumers (and their old school fatalities) will be available to everyone:

1. In the video, the Art Lead is talking about it in very general terms, as if all hardcore gamers will have a chance to play this way, and not just people who pre-order from Gamestop.

2. On Amazon, where you get Reptile's retro costume and fatality if you pre-order, they say (and I quote) : "PSN or X-Box live code to get instant access". Not exclusive. Instant. Meaning that down the line, whether it be downloadable content or on the disc, the retro costumes will be available for everyone.

And it seems like the comments on that youtube clip confirm this as well.

Makes me feel better :) I'm going to love playing as classic Scorp and Reptile!

At the very beginning of the video, it says, "unlocks." This means all the klassics are on the disk. I think they are related to a challenge.