5.Sektor

Females........

1.Kitana
2.Sonya
3.Jade
4.Skarlet
5.Sindel

Last edited:
I intend to play with all of them, but, as any person, I have my favourites too,so :

1) Mileena
2) Baraka
3) Kabal
4) Smoke
5) Sindel

** Skarlett will be among my favourites too, in a near future, when she comes as DLC.

1) Scorpion- "Vengance will be mine!"
2) Baraka- *Sharpens tarkatan blades"
3) Sektor- "I will show know mercy!"
4) Kabal- "Lets see what your made of!"
5) Stryker- *fires gun* "Police brutality coming up!"

1) Noob Saibot
2) Smoke
3) Scorpion
4) Baraka
5) Sektor

Not sure about any1 else, but there are kombatants, like Ermac/Kabal/Jade/SZ/Kano I'm not sure about. Merely half of characters are excellent, others are just good. How the hell can I choose only five? (I thought for a moment)

Not sure about any1 else, but there are kombatants, like Ermac/Kabal/Jade/SZ/Kano I'm not sure about. Merely half of characters are excellent, others are just good. How the hell can I choose only five? (I thought for a moment)

I know what you mean. I think the only character that doesn't appeal to me is Nightwolf, other than that it's rather hard to chose, except Kabal.

Won't know until i officially play every character...but based on looks and fanboyism...lol

1. Johnny Cage
2. Kitana
3. Jade
4. Stryker
5. Lady in Red

I know what you mean. I think the only character that doesn't appeal to me is Nightwolf, other than that it's rather hard to chose, except Kabal.
Yeah, the choice is hard. Kabal is badass. Nightwolf and JC, for example - the ones I'am 99.9% NOT going to play. They're gonna be my dummies for training mode

Mains:
1. Kung Lao
2. Kitana
3. Mileena

These are the only ones I'm sure about. I wanna try every character and be decent with all of them, but there are some that I'm probably gonna use more, like:

Runner ups:
Ermac
Cyrax
Sektor
Sonya
Noob
Jade
Baraka
Raiden

top 5:

#1 Rain, whenever he becomes available, I don't care
#2 Smoke
#3 Kabal
#4 Noob Saibot
#5 Ermac

1.Kung Lao
2.Liu Kang
3.Kitana
4.Shang Tsung
5.Johnny Cage

I intend to master the top 2 and my main will probably be Kung Lao, but it's kinda too early to tell.

**** Five these are the guys im gunna master Scorpion/Johnny Cage/Jade/Stryker/Baraka/Reptile/Shang tsung/Noob Sibot

I will only have a main and a secondary... but the 5 I'm most interested in at this point are...

1) Stryker
2) Smoke
3) Jax
4) Kabal
5) Rest of the roster lol