Smoke gameplay and fatality

Now his hair looks PErFECT!!!!!! It has a nice smooth flow. Wheres the haters now, we told you guys his hair was gonna look good in game

HELL YES!!! I knew NRS wouldn't disappoint us! Take that, you slice point haters, the proof is in the pudding! Or in the smoked turkey, as Himeros Thrust delicately put it.

So, does the opponent fry/burn to death? I hope so, this fatality alone could shut the slice point complainers up... FOR GOOD.

It's a legit complaint though. But honestly Smoke's fatality is the best in the game so far.

Simply amazing. I don't see anybody hating on his hair now

I don't know how you can make such an assessment from that low quality video. His hair is still debatable.

Re: Smoke Gameplay Video

OMG!!!! SMOKE IS FAST!!!!!!!! AND IS XRAY IS JUST BRUTAL!!!!!!!! :)
Now I know my two characters for tag team ;) Smoke and Ermac!!!!!!!!!
My level of excitation grew exponentially after seeing this :) :) :)

Someone on the comments section said it was Piranha Soldier's fatality of Smoke [or at least similar]... Is that true?

Piranha Soldier's fatality looks wayyyyyyyy better than this one, It's sorta similar but not much. But this one isn't too bad though. :D

I'm trying to get this guy to stream it on justin.tv by PMing him, but I doubt he understood my English message.

Piranha Soldier's fatality looks wayyyyyyyy better than this one, It's sorta similar but not much. But this one isn't too bad though. :D

And it is safe to assume Pirahansoldier saw this video beforehand, He does work freelance for a gaming company, He probably saw exclusive footage, Meaning the rest of the ftalities he made are probably going to be very similar.

Yes love it !

And yes i am a smoke hair hater. I still dont like it. However it does look much better in game, it is no longer flowing in the air randomly like it looks in his pictures. I love how his moves and gamplay are looking from this vid alone. Yes i still think his hair is a stupid design and would prefer a hooded smoke. But he does look very cool to play with and as a character.