I think I am more excited about getting the TE stick.

DarkMario616

>_> Don't get me wrong the game is phenominal but I want to finally have the old MK arcade feel in my laps in my home.

I cannot wait.

I'm 100% more excited for the game, but the fact that I'll finally have a fight stick with the MK layout is pretty good, too.

I hear you lol, might as well say equally excited for both. Can't wait to come home on tuesday to see a big box at my door :D

I'm more excited for the game than the stick, but the stick seems amazing. I feel bad for the people to poor to buy it.

Well in the UK the statues are just 1000x better than the **** book ends the US gets, that's what made me say **** it, gimme the TE stick.

Also getting the KE guide...might as well throw another $20 towards the game lol.

This is how I felt when I first got my sticks for SF4 series when it first came out. Its like playing the Arcades at home. Not only can I play ALL fighting games but I could also play arcade based games like X-men..ect(from psn/live) and platform games. Best investment ever.

Will eventually pick up the MK PDP sticks.

I'm getting both the KE & TE along with the KE Guide. I haven't been this excited for a game in years..... I'M only paying cash for one of them.....ncredit cards FTW!!

I'm getting both the KE & TE along with the KE Guide. I haven't been this excited for a game in years..... I'M only paying cash for one of them.....ncredit cards FTW!!

I'm getting the EXACT same stuff...AND MK movie on Blu-Ray...I too didn't pay with a credit card...everything has been paid off for a VERY long time:)

Last edited:
I've got two TE's on the way. I'm so damn excited to get my hands on them. Tuesday the 19th needs to get here already.

I'm looking forward to being able to play UMK3 and MK vs DCU with the stick as well when it arrives. Where I can use it on multiple MK games I own, it was worth the initial cost.

Not to be the negative one here but im less excited about the stick because there is nothing I can't do in the game that I could do with the stick any better I don't think. I already bought & paid for the TE stick, I haven't played a MK arcade in years but I am good with SF fightsticks. This game doesn't have 3 button moves, 360 & 720 rotations or p-linking buttons that i know of yet anyway. So yea i will use it for the coolness of it and it bringing me back to the day but im not sure if ill use it competitively online or not yet. I want to though for sure, again not trying brag or anything but the PS3 controller being perfectly fine, but all the top online MK vs DC players just use a regular controller etc. It's not SF, every combo that can possibly be done in the game I / you yourself can pull off with a controller with practice I guarantee.

The TE fightstick is a good value, your getting the game and a well made fightstick for $150, I will start using & practicing with it immediately though and hope I like it but for me personally the PS3 controller works.

there is nothing I can't do in the game that I could do with the stick any better I don't think.

A stick will definitely make EX moves easier to pull off I reckon. I find it annoying trying to press a digital button plus an analogue trigger, at the same time, while they aren't even on the same plane as each other. It just makes it way harder than it should be to get working and I fudge at least a third of my EX moves in the demo because of it.

Does anyone know if it's pc combatible?

If you've got the 360 one, it'll just be a matter of plugging it into your PC and away you go, Windows has native support for 360 controllers.

Theres a reason why 95% of high level tournament players (for sf series, mvc, tekken..ect) use sticks. Its good to learn it and very fun to use. Can also be used as a conversation piece.