People selling early ps3 copies in NYC already.

ShaunyKass

There is someone selling copies for ps3 on classified ads for $100 a piece. He posted it around 7am eastern time however so it looks as though I'm a bit too late. I asked for 360 copies and awaiting a response.:dong:

Considering I got Halo Reach 2 weeks early the same way, probably not. It's probably just some dude who stole a box from Toys R Us or something. It's NYC - anything goes here pretty much haha.

Well I'm a hoping a generous person who might upload a video or stream the game will get it...

so no chance then.. :p

$100 isn't too bad for like a week early.

I bet you can get him down to $90.

I'm in NY too.

Just tell him you found someone else selling MK for $80 but since you emailed him first, would he be willing to go down a little?

See his response, he'll probably do it just to make a quick buck without losing much and still gain a lot lol.

Dude. It's 9 to 8 days now. Don't spend 100 dollars on this game. Yeah, it's cool, but it'll never really be worth that much.

$100 isn't too bad for like a week early.

I bet you can get him down to $90.

I'm in NY too.

Just tell him you found someone else selling MK for $80 but since you emailed him first, would he be willing to go down a little?

See his response, he'll probably do it just to make a quick buck without losing much and still gain a lot lol.

It's been about 20 min and no response but I don't even have a ps3 - I want it for xbox. But I'm still curious about it cause I do have friends with ps3. But I did ask if he'll have xbox soon.

Oh god, this would be the best sunday night if someone had it streaming. I wonder if there already is someone streaming it on justin.tv somewhere right now....maybe private..?

Oh god, this would be the best sunday night if someone had it streaming. I wonder if there already is someone streaming it on justin.tv somewhere right now....maybe private..?

Not as of yet... I think there's a huge conspiracy going on. xP

Most likely if someone was streaming it, someone here on the forums would have let us all know by now.

One can dream. I'm not sure if I'd watch the stream to be honest. I just want to see some smoke, sheeva, and kintaro gameplay. If someone is streaming it'd probably be story mode, and I've done a spectacular job avoiding story spoilers.

I can't believe it is Sunday and no one has it. And there have been no new videos online.

I bet the next days will be a spoiler fest, by the end of the week we'll have all the moves, fatalities and the other finishers revealed, plus tons of other content we can't even think of now, not counting the official reveals by NRS.

Hype level will be over 9,000 in a matter of days.