People selling early ps3 copies in NYC already.

Spending 30$ on something you want for LEISURE makes you a sloppy moron? LOL some of you are so delusional it's unreal. It's 2011.

Are you people on welfare now that 30$ is seriously ALOT to you?

It's called money management and priorities. I already have the game ordered from amazon. Hell, I picked the free shipping so I wont even get it on the release date. But you know what? I don't give a sh*t. I'd rather spend that $30 at the bar, pay bills, put it in my gas tank, take a lady out, or just throw it in my savings account. If you want to waste your money just to have a video game a week early, that's your business. But calling responsible, mature people who have bigger priorities in life than Mortal Kombat poor or on welfare is rude and ignorant.

It's called money management and priorities. I already have the game ordered from amazon. Hell, I picked the free shipping so I wont even get it on the release date. But you know what? I don't give a sh*t. I'd rather spend that $30 at the bar, pay bills, put it in my gas tank, take a lady out, or just throw it in my savings account. If you want to waste your money just to have a video game a week early, that's your business. But calling responsible, mature people who have bigger priorities in life than Mortal Kombat poor or on welfare is rude and ignorant.

Exactly my point. Well put bro.

Wow everyone relax. Those who can buy it early will, and there's nothing wrong with that. Those who are unable to buy it early or decide to spend their money elsewhere will do that instead, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Interesting how everyone is so anxious to see footage from someone who has it now, yet if one of their own (i.e. a fellow TRMK member) wants to get it early, that's a poor decision. Let's just go back to why we're here, enjoying this common interest.

Anyway getting back to the purpose of this thread, I'm sure we are all anxious to see some good quality footage from anyone who does happen to grab it early.

We should start making a request thread for those TRMK members who get it early.

I'd like to see more of Sheeva just to see if she has the go off screen slam.

Couldnt of said it better myself!

Wow everyone relax. Those who can buy it early will, and there's nothing wrong with that. Those who are unable to buy it early or decide to spend their money elsewhere will do that instead, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Interesting how everyone is so anxious to see footage from someone who has it now, yet if one of their own (i.e. a fellow TRMK member) wants to get it early, that's a poor decision. Let's just go back to why we're here, enjoying this common interest.

Anyway getting back to the purpose of this thread, I'm sure we are all anxious to see some good quality footage from anyone who does happen to grab it early.

I was just thinking the same thing. The repeated name calling (welfare, poor) just got under my skin a bit. I came from a white collar family, but almost ALL of my friends growing up WERE poor and it sort of struck a nerve.

Anyway, I hope he does get it early; I'd love to see some better quality Smoke and Sheeva gameplay.

So it's okay for Grafx to insult and flame all of us because we would rather be more responsible with our money.

Meh... whatever. Like I said, this whole place has turned into a troll infestation. I don't really care because in 9 days I won't have to come back on here.
If there was a flame in a post, report it so we can deal with it.

Funny how you assume I was the one who deleted your posts.

Now, for the last time, stay on topic and stop derailing the thread.

I wish someone would stream their gameplay; we'll probably get a few streams in before launch though, not to mention the stream on the 12th and the webseries premiere.
It'll be a tough week ^.^

I wish someone would stream their gameplay; we'll probably get a few streams in before launch though, not to mention the stream on the 12th and the webseries premiere.
It'll be a tough week ^.^

Yeah I've checked jtv a number of times today. The usual suspects for early streaming aren't around lately though.

I don't need a stick, and while the extra add-ons with the game are enticing, I don't have the money ATM. The normal game is fine for me.

Way to expose your local street-date-breaking shop that you are supposedly fans of. You know then can be fined, yes? :-?

handclap.gif

You know, this just destroyed this game, competatively. Uneven footing and all that.

You can't exactly give a (relatively) large amount of people the game early and expect everyone to be on the same footing in the first few tourneys, this is going to seriously Tarnish MK9's image for the first couple of Tourneys.

Because the only people who would buy a game, 9 days early, for $100.00, is someone who is a fanatic and is most likely going to a tourney.

It was the same thing with SSBB (Super Smash Bros Brawl).
People were way ahead of the metagame because they had a Japanese copy and studied everything.
It only take a while before the rest of the metagame catches up.