Cannot create multiple accounts?

How do you accidentally create an account? j/k

Try to get in touch with a mod. They may have the power to change your username. I'm assuming that's what you want? As just a user, my ability to help is limited.

If you explain your predicament to a mod or admin, they may be able to help you out.

Thanks, i might just stay with it... guessing that the reason to not be able to is to prevent spammers.

It's a general rule that no more than one account is allowed per person. Way too many people create extra accounts to get around bans or just cause trouble.

Send a PM to Patrick McCarron, though. He can get this straightened out for you.

Well, on the bright side, it's a unique username and will certainly make for a conversation piece! :)

Well, on the bright side, it's a unique username and will certainly make for a conversation piece! :)

Very true.
You should stick around the forums, it would be awesome if one of the best known members here was named "account".
Uniqueness, thats what its all about.

Haha yeah, that's what i thought when i created it. I'm sure i can live with it... how do i rep people?

i think you need rep to give it. either way its on the bottom left corner it looks like a sheriff badge. ill give you one for the username.

PM me if you want to change it to a new name, I'll gladly give you it. But as others said, it's quite unique. ;)