MK2 Smoke

To clarify, they didn't remove him, you just can't access him because hitting start during a match brings up the pause menu. They didn't catch that before the game shipped, so that's why you can't fight him in MAT2 (or in Shaolin Monks which contains the very same version of the game).

That's kombat krap in a hat. Smoke is one of the best things they had in MKII. If they wanna make the 2 so similar, may as well do it right: keep Smoke, along with the only good MK suit he ever had. His new MKD suit is SO GAY looking.
Noob-smoke.jpg

oh yeah? Your'e so GAY looking. FACE. No i'm just kidding, but i think his alternate in mkD was freaken sweet

smokes primary in deception was awesome. but their "human smoke" alternate blew goats.

anyway's deception noob and smoke were both gay because they weren't individual characters. i hated that idea

Eclipse the name of the corporation that emulates the most arcade games for home systems. They are responsible for messing up mk2! LET'S GET 'EM!

TRMK did that interview which i'm sure all of you saw the links on the homepage by now. They were saying the MAT EXTENDED PLAY for psp is going to have the MKs perfected. When a representive (GO JEFF) asked about the whole "START/PAUSE" problem was fixed (to fight smoke), the ECLIPSE representitve said "you'll going to have to play to find out".... F*** THAT! They wouldn't tell us that unless they didn't fix it.

http://www.trmk.org/features/interviews/matextendedplay/digitaleclipse/p3

Watch smoke in do a hari kiri in his alternate. Seeing that made me say WOW outloud. He is practicly transparent and when you see him self destruct (how can smoke/gas self destruct?) you see the inside is pure black and how is that if you were able to see thru him?