Who's fatality do you like the most?

Scorpion's, just ripping an arm and a leg off aren't enough, he has to snap your neck and do a barbarian like war cry afterwards. :D

hmmm i'm ammused by millena's head bite... just cause after she's done she strikes a pose and makes a weird *sexy* noise which would be fine cept the mask is off and...ew

ermac has my favorite hari kiri... smashing his head into the ground till it expolodes, i've wanted to do that many times at work.. just to seee the customers reaction if anything

Funniest: Darrius's Mr. Potato/modern art one
Strangest: Mileena biting the head off and making an mmmmm noise
Nastiest: Jade's Head on a Pike
Coolest: Liu Kang the Body Snatcher

On another note...

Dumbest: Jade's Staff Slice....is it just me or is it seem pretty impossible to cut someone in half with a cylindrical staff

I like Baraka's Fatality where he catches your head on his blade.

Hotaru's is just stupid, You aren't dead enough after I break your neck once, so I'm gonna do it 2 more times! Take that!

The one of Havik from the trailer where he rips the leg off and uses it as a baseball bat to swing off the head...ah greatness!

Fatalities

For the most part, I'm disappointed with the Fatalities.

Regarding Jade's staff slicer.. That's the point, it's dull but she was still able to slice them in half. Kinda like the quote on Robin Hood "Why do you say you are going to cut out their heart with a spoon.. it's really dull", "That's the point! It hurts worse!".. I probably butchered that, but I'm sure you can get the point.

Ragdoll body physics would make them a lot better.

I think I like Ermac's slam the best.

When Tanya ripped out a leg bone and preceded to stab the opposition in the throat with it, I knew it was one of my favorites.

Re: Fatalities

Malitor Greymaulkin said:
For the most part, I'm disappointed with the Fatalities.

Regarding Jade's staff slicer.. That's the point, it's dull but she was still able to slice them in half. Kinda like the quote on Robin Hood "Why do you say you are going to cut out their heart with a spoon.. it's really dull", "That's the point! It hurts worse!".. I probably butchered that, but I'm sure you can get the point.

Ragdoll body physics would make them a lot better.

I think I like Ermac's slam the best.

Cutting out the heart with a spoon is not just because its dull and it also takes a longer time to accomplish...Not the same thing as her staff which goes straight through like a hot knife through butter. Its just not physically possible to do that..You would have to swing the staff obscenely fast. Like much faster than any person or even machine could accomplish...its just basic Newtonian physics.

Burning_Eye said:
When Tanya ripped out a leg bone and preceded to stab the opposition in the throat with it, I knew it was one of my favorites.

Exactly.. my favorite fatality

CrimsnKnight said:
Dumbest: Jade's Staff Slice....is it just me or is it seem pretty impossible to cut someone in half with a cylindrical staff

Yes, and it's also pretty impossible to shoot ice from your hands and cleanly rip off someone's head with their spinal column attached.

If this is your main complaint on the physics of Mortal Kombat, that it'd be difficult to slice someone in two with a cylindrical staff, then I don't know what to tell you. It's a video game.

About this Jade cutting you with the staff thing... I was wondering how Tanya could stand and put her two femurs into her eye after she just ripped them out. I mean, wouldn't you fall without bones in your thighs? My girlfriend said to me... you didn't ask how Ermac could levitate someone, how sub zero could freeze some one, or how Kobra could throw fireballs, but you are worried about someone standing up without bones??? Maybe this can be applied to Jade's fatality too.

Not to sound mean, but could we get this back on topic? Arguing about physics in a mortal kombat game is like having an intruiging discussion with a wall.