Tournament Edition (PS3) sold out at Walmart.com, 360 version still readily available

To buy a spoon

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...+Kombat&ic=48_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

28r166o.png

and when I clicked the link you put up it was available to pre-order so I wasn't lying jackass

the only reason you made this thread in the first place was to take a jab at the 360 version being available somewhere. Well that must mean no one is buying it. But wait, what is this? I looked at Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop and BOTH TE versions are sold out at those sites. But hey, I am just a "liar" according to you, what do I know.

Last edited:
jesus f'n christ...I guess it is easier for me to just be a "liar" than Wal-Mart''s site screwing up and showing something wrong. I didn't lie *******...get over it

I apologize to everyone...even Spoon...I hate being called a liar when I didn't

Still, I shouldn't have let it get to me that bad and should have kept my responses civil

Does anyone know if stores like Best buy have midnight release events like GameStop does? I ordered my TE version from BB but would hate it if i had to wait till 10am for the store to open rather than getting it at midnight lol...

oh and yea i got it at BB because i could get the TE edition for $100 rather than $150...i had some reward pts saved up =)

Haha sold out for ps3 : ) ps3 gamers love mortal kombat more :) its obvious kratos has nothing to do with it. I reserved this weeks ago on their site. Im glad i did : )

The console war on these forums has gotten so bad that we're now gloating over which TE edition sold out first at Wal-Mart? Really?

The console war on these forums has gotten so bad that we're now gloating over which TE edition sold out first at Wal-Mart? Really?

It's something we would expect from "To Buy a Spoon" but whether he was being a good citizen and informing us, or gloating, is unknown. Thats why I didnt report him for trying to start a fight because I dont know what his intentions are, Deejay Panic certainly took it in a way that he wanted to show console fanboyism, which he does, so I dont really blame him for snapping.

Anyone who has their feelings hurt about the xbox version still being readily available joke honestly has no place on the internet. What's wrong with you? It doesn't matter lol

I apologize to everyone...even Spoon...I hate being called a liar when I didn't

Still, I shouldn't have let it get to me that bad and should have kept my responses civil

That was real man of you to say sorry. Nowadays with the internet everyone has a way to voice their opinions and SOME use it to hide behind and bash people or say whatever they like, things they would never do in real life. I see no reason why you should say sorry, He called you out of name 1st but that earned my respect tell me how to rep you and I most definitely will.

Also and? Whats the point of this topic other then to compare sales to xbox? Real lame, real lame

Hey guys whats with the argueing over which version sold out first, Where all brothers and sisters of the MK community lets keep our relationships in good gratitude.

The PS3 version selling out faster at Wal-Mart just proves the PS3 has a higher number of redneck owners than the Xbox 360.

See, we can all play this game.

:)

The PS3 version selling out faster at Wal-Mart just proves the PS3 has a higher number of redneck owners than the Xbox 360.

See, we can all play this game.

:)

LOL, as funny as that was, and I know youre just trying to show how ignorant people sound, I guarantee some idiot is gonna get up in arms and wail about your post. If I were you, I would delete it or make it clear that it was a joke.