What does this Boon tweet mean?

He's not trolling. It seems you guys don't know what trolling means. I see that term WAY over used in the wrong places all over this forum.

He's basically saying, without saying a word, that the article is full of RUMORS. Not FACTS.

He's not trolling. It seems you guys don't know what trolling means. I see that term WAY over used in the wrong places all over this forum.

He's basically saying, without saying a word, that the article is full of RUMORS. Not FACTS.

He told us a news story, which was labelled as a rumor already, is indeed a rumor. I call that trolling. Either confirm, deny, or just don't say anything. This Xbox shit has been going on for a while now and he is still messing with people.

That's what I assumed. I don't know a thing about Fleetwood Mac so I couldn't make sense of the song reference. Pretty straightforward with that album title.

I wish NRS would just say what the Xbox 360 exclusive content is already, this is getting annoying and it's only 2 weeks until the game releases...

this is what I got out of the article.

Loving you, Is it the right thing to do?, How can I ever change things, That I feel?

he's talking about the 360 users....he feels that we don't deserve anything and if you don't like it "YOU CAN GO YOUR OWN WAY"
bad boon, bad.....j/k bur for reals :bs:

Loving you, Is it the right thing to do?, How can I ever change things, That I feel?

he's talking about the 360 users....he feels that we don't deserve anything and if you don't like it "YOU CAN GO YOUR OWN WAY"

^ Hahahahha that was pretty funny +rep

Last edited:

maybe he loves 360 users so much that hes got something reaaaallly special for us :D

might just be wishful thinking >.>

anyway from experience boon messes with us alot. sometime its true. sometimes its bogus. so it's best to leave things as is and prepare to be amazedon the 19th ^^

Man I hope Boon don't give 360 owners shit considering how much shit you guys talk. LoL. Kiddin. Hopefully he has somthin up his sleeve for you guys.

first post here...

since it is less than 2 weeks before release and exclusives are announced well before the launch date to drive sales toward one console or another I doubt that there is anything exclusive to the 360 version

My question to them would be why make a game for multiple platforms if only one console is getting all the exclusives (not starting a console war...I chose to get the 360 version over the PS3 but could have gotten either one...just asking a straightforward question)

My question to them would be why make a game for multiple platforms if only one console is getting all the exclusives (not starting a console war...I chose to get the 360 version over the PS3 but could have gotten either one...just asking a straightforward question)

You have Microsoft to blame for that. NetherRealm Studios approached Microsoft first, but was told that the Homefront timed exclusive DLC was more important. So then NetherRealm approached SCEA.

Also, don't give Microsoft any satisfaction by buying their shittier version of a multiplatform game.