Smoke

good question, but, no idea about ..... could be cool if one of his fatality, he would fill the enemy with smoke, making him suffocating to death and his eyes explode ..... XD

Yeaaaa, eye popings,,i like if something like that happens.

I hope no one of the human smoke's tlylogy fatality returns.

I heard some where that one of his fatalitys involved cooking the opponent from the inside using his smoke. Don't no where I heard it though.

I think one of his fatalities should be, Smoke opens a dark hole and smoke drips out. Smoke grabs the opponent and throws them in. Not finished Smoke spits more smoke in the hole. The opponent comes crawling out with his skin blistered and his flesh melted. Smoke shoots smoke in the air for his victory pose.

Guys, you are putting false hope....his fatality is OBVIOUSLY a slice point like every single other fatality...

Guys, you are putting false hope....his fatality is OBVIOUSLY a slice point like every single other fatality...
So... Smoke entering his opponent as a wisp of smoke, cooking the opponent on the inside while the flesh bubbles and boils until it explodes, a slice point fatality (yes, this is his fatality)?

Sheeva's skin rip and Shang Tsung's Inner Ear are slice point fatalities? Out of all 70 or so fatalities in this game, they are all boring slice point fatalities?

"Don't make me laugh!"

Jesus, what's with all of the whining about slice points?

TONS of the old-school fatalities were basically slice point equivalents, and we haven't seen many of the new fatalities yet. And we already know about Jax's ground pound, Kano's heart rip, Sheeva's claps, Noob's rip, and so forth.

Jesus, what's with all of the whining about slice points?

TONS of the old-school fatalities were basically slice point equivalents, and we haven't seen many of the new fatalities yet. And we already know about Jax's ground pound, Kano's heart rip, Sheeva's claps, Noob's rip, and so forth.
EXACTLY!

People act like the fatalities of MK2-UMK3 are just godly over MK9's fatalities. May I remind you all of level if detail that NRS is putting in many of the fatalities? Like, for, example, Kitana's fatality, derided as a simple slice point fatality, she decaps the victim at the jawline, and it shows the tounge flapping that happens as a result; also, even in Jax's backwards combo fatality, look at the blood that is on Jax's hands after he claps the head. NRS is taking full advantage of the technology they have now and showing us an even gorier level of detail than what was possible before, and I will say this yet again, WE HAVE NOT SEEN ALL OF THE FATALITIES YET. It may sound like a cliche argument to you, but its value far exceeds its usage.

Also, they're making the fatalities more realistic this time, or at least less cheesy. May I remind you all of Jax's Big Foot fatality or Mileena's Nail-Spitter fatality? I rest my case.

People act like the fatalities of MK2-UMK3 are just godly over MK9's fatalities. May I remind you all of level if detail that NRS is putting in many of the fatalities?

Until MK9, MKII's fatalities were the best, but now they've been easily surpassed by the new ones.

MK3 fatalities aren't even worth mentioning, except for very few of them.

Until MK9, MKII's fatalities were the best, but now they've been easily surpassed by the new ones.

MK2 still had a lot of derivative cut point fatalities, though; MK has always has shared fatalities, even in the classics, so I don't see why there are so many complaints about the fatalities in this one, especially when most of the fatalities aren't obviously copied wholesale from others (except Mileena's fatality in her vignette, but still).

Even MK2 had cheesy fatalities; look at Mileena's "Man-Eater" and Kitana's "Kiss of Death" (yes, it is classic, but it is still cheesy).

Yay for acting like ungrateful babies whining about fatalities. WOOT. +Rep to myself.

Gotta agree there whining mostly about slice point fatalitys I mean (and I'm just sayin what I think) a fatality wounding be gruesome unless it had slice point fatalitys thats what I think personally

MK2 still had a lot of derivative cut point fatalities, though; MK has always has shared fatalities, even in the classics, so I don't see why there are so many complaints about the fatalities in this one, especially when most of the fatalities aren't obviously copied wholesale from others (except Mileena's fatality in her vignette, but still).

Even MK2 had cheesy fatalities; look at Mileena's "Man-Eater" and Kitana's "Kiss of Death" (yes, it is classic, but it is still cheesy).

Exactly. That's why people should stop complaining. They praise MKII but shits over MK9, how blind they are.