Other Characters You Would Like See Get Their Own Spinoff Adventure?

So far Sub-Zero, Jax, and Liu Kang/Kung Lao have gotten their own spinoff adventure games. Even characters Taven and Shujinko have had similar adventures. What other characters would you like see get their own adventure game?

Mine:

1. Baraka & Mileena- the story would be challenging as the protagonists of the story are evil, but the game concept seems really cool

3. Sonya Blade & Jax- I know Special Forces bombed, but a game like Shoalin Monks could be good, and include Kenshi, Cyrax, Stryker, and explore the updated Black Dragon and Red Dragon.

4. Mortal Kombat Ninjas- a game where each chapter explores another MK "Ninja"- Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, Noob Saibot, and Smoke.

Jade and Kitana should have their spin-off together fighting for Edenia!!! Mileena, Sindel, and Tanya should be among the bosses of the game. And also, they should have nasty fatalities in this game. The title should be "Mortal Kombat: Saviors of Edenia". :)

Last edited:
An adventure about Baraka's tribal life and his rise to power would be pretty badass.

Also a Shaolin Monks type game all about Sektor, Cyrax & Sub-Zero would be awesome.
Sektor being the main villain with Subs & Cyrax trying to reclaim the Lin Kuei.

4. Mortal Kombat Ninjas- a game where each chapter explores another MK "Ninja"- Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, Noob Saibot, and Smoke.

I've been wanting a game like this for months now, but a Scorpion and Sub-Zero FIRE AND ICE game could include all the above mentioned ninja characters.

The game could include the following:

- The Scorpion and Sub-Zero (Bi-Han) rivalry and epic battle (post-MK1)
- MK 1 Sub Zero being re-born as Noob Saibot and joining the Brotherhood of Shadows.
- MK II Sub-Zero and Smoke escaping the Lin Kuei
- Cyrax and Sektor before and after they became cyborgs
- Cyrax and Sektor hunting down MK II Sub-Zero and Smoke
- Smoke being captured (as homage to MK 3)
- Sub-Zero and Kuai Liang confronting each other
- Sub Zero (Kuai Liang) and Scorpion joining forces
- Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) and Scorpion destroying the forces of evil / Quan Chi (like Sub-Zero's MK 9 ending).

Hell, you could even do an end battle with Sub-Zero and Scoprion vs Quan Chi and Noob Saibot.
After Quan Chi is defeated, there could be a cut-scene where Noob Saibot begins his take-over of the NetherRealm.

It doesn't even have to be called MK Fire and Ice.
It could even be called something like MK: Origins, since it would have other ninjas, aside from Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Last edited:
I want to see one about Shang Tsung before he went with Shao Kahn to Outworld to gain more power, or one about Edenia's 10th and final Mortal Kombat tournament before Shao Kahn invaded it

I would like an action/adventure game based on Scorpion and Sub Zero based on Arkanyd's and my ideas.

The game could start off with us choosing either Hanzo Hasashi or Bi Han and follow their respective adventures/story starting with their younger days, when they were just recruits and progresses to the events of MK mythologies and the showdown in which Hanzo would be killed. From here we follow the story from how scorpion got resurrected and till he eventually kills Bi Han.
Then later, after Kuai Liang escapes the cyber initiative of the lin kuei, he and scorpion could team up seeing common enemies in the brotherhood of the shadow led by Quan Chi and Noob and Lin Kuei led by Sektor.

I think this would be the best route to go by if at all NRS plans to make a fire and Ice game featuring scorpion and sub zero, even though the latter part of the story is not canon. But since a whole lot of events in MK shaolin monks wasnt a canon, i guess it wont be a problem.

As far as gameplay is concerned, I would like it to be a combination of Batman:AC for the free roam and platforming, Mk9 for the fight mechanics and MKD konquest mode, where you will be able to interact with people and do quests for them and at the same time along with the main quest. It would be really fascinating to explore various places at earthrealm, outworld, netherealm or even Edenia in so much more depth.

For the combat system I would like it to be predominantly based on MK Shaolin monks but to be taken to a whole new level. One of the main disadvantage in using scorpion or sub zero in shaolin monks were their weak projectiles. Sub didnt have any enhanced ice ball and scorpion's spear missed the target most of the time. Also these did very little damage making boss fights (especially baraka) ridicously hard. Maybe its just me, but I feel they should be given one more projectile for the next game which damages opponents than just imobolise them.
Scorpion could have ,throwing kunais (as Hanzo Hasashi) and fireball (as scorpion). Sub Zero could have throwing ice daggers as a projectile attack.

These are the special moves I would like to be included in the game, basically all the special moves these characters had in the fighting games.

Scorpion/Hanzo
Damaging projectile: Fireball (scorpion), throwin kunai (hanzo)
Immobolizing projectile: spear
Teleport punch
Backflip kick
Hellfire(scorpion), Exploding powder (Hanzo- Hanzo throws a small bag of exploding powder beneath the opponents feet and engulfing them
in fire)
Fire breath

Sub Zero- Bi han/Kuai Liang
Damaging projectile: throwing ice dagger
Immobilizing projectile: ice ball
Ground freeze
Ice slide
Cold shoulder
Ice shower
Ice clone
Tombstone teleport

I would also like some special weapon based dedicated combos which could do higher damage but has a recharge time and also leaves us more exposed to attacks/or if we get attacked, we loose Hp more etc. Also would like to see scorpion use his spear in a similar fashion to how chain sickles are used by Ninjas along with his swords. For platforming, Scorpion could use his spear to latch onto targets and pull himself to it, much like Batman's grappling hook. Sub Zero could make a temporary ice bridge and slide his way to the top of buildings etc. They both could use their teleports to travel over short distances as well.

As for the fighting system in general, i would like it to be similar to the one in MK9.where we have a number of preset combos, which could be linked together and could end with special attacks, weapon combos etc.

Another important feature I would like is some RPG elements of upgrading specials and unlocking combos etc. Hanzo's throwing Kunai could evolve from a single kunai throw to a faster one, then to a kunai in flames, to kunais hitting multiple targets etc. Sub Zero's ice ball could evolve to a single ball that freezes a single target, then to multiple ice balls that freezes many target, followed by ice beam hitting multiple targets etc.

Along with these I would also like to customize scorpion's/sub Zero's attire,armour and weapons. For example Sub Zero could start off with just ninja garbs, with a cloth covering his face and his ice powers/daggers arent that strong. Later after gaining enough experience/gold you could buy better equipment such as face masks, arm guards, shin guards chest plates, garbs that enhances stealth where it would take a while for opponents to detect you or a special glove that enhances freezing abilities or some of them could be discovered such as sub Zero's ancestral armour, from the ice caves at outworld. Also they could add some strategy options here which could determine our style making us choose whether to go with stealth, which increases our attack speed but we get hurt much quicker or heavy armor which slows down our movement and attacks but offers good protection etc.

I would like an action/adventure game based on Scorpion and Sub Zero based on Arkanyd's and my ideas.

The game could start off with us choosing either Hanzo Hasashi or Bi Han and follow their respective adventures/story starting with their younger days, when they were just recruits and progresses to the events of MK mythologies and the showdown in which Hanzo would be killed. From here we follow the story from how scorpion got resurrected and till he eventually kills Bi Han.
Then later, after Kuai Liang escapes the cyber initiative of the lin kuei, he and scorpion could team up seeing common enemies in the brotherhood of the shadow led by Quan Chi and Noob and Lin Kuei led by Sektor.

I think this would be the best route to go by if at all NRS plans to make a fire and Ice game featuring scorpion and sub zero, even though the latter part of the story is not canon. But since a whole lot of events in MK shaolin monks wasnt a canon, i guess it wont be a problem.

As far as gameplay is concerned, I would like it to be a combination of Batman:AC for the free roam and platforming, Mk9 for the fight mechanics and MKD konquest mode, where you will be able to interact with people and do quests for them and at the same time along with the main quest. It would be really fascinating to explore various places at earthrealm, outworld, netherealm or even Edenia in so much more depth.

For the combat system I would like it to be predominantly based on MK Shaolin monks but to be taken to a whole new level. One of the main disadvantage in using scorpion or sub zero in shaolin monks were their weak projectiles. Sub didnt have any enhanced ice ball and scorpion's spear missed the target most of the time. Also these did very little damage making boss fights (especially baraka) ridicously hard. Maybe its just me, but I feel they should be given one more projectile for the next game which damages opponents than just imobolise them.
Scorpion could have ,throwing kunais (as Hanzo Hasashi) and fireball (as scorpion). Sub Zero could have throwing ice daggers as a projectile attack.

These are the special moves I would like to be included in the game, basically all the special moves these characters had in the fighting games.

Scorpion/Hanzo
Damaging projectile: Fireball (scorpion), throwin kunai (hanzo)
Immobolizing projectile: spear
Teleport punch
Backflip kick
Hellfire(scorpion), Exploding powder (Hanzo- Hanzo throws a small bag of exploding powder beneath the opponents feet and engulfing them
in fire)
Fire breath

Sub Zero- Bi han/Kuai Liang
Damaging projectile: throwing ice dagger
Immobilizing projectile: ice ball
Ground freeze
Ice slide
Cold shoulder
Ice shower
Ice clone
Tombstone teleport

I would also like some special weapon based dedicated combos which could do higher damage but has a recharge time and also leaves us more exposed to attacks/or if we get attacked, we loose Hp more etc. Also would like to see scorpion use his spear in a similar fashion to how chain sickles are used by Ninjas along with his swords. For platforming, Scorpion could use his spear to latch onto targets and pull himself to it, much like Batman's grappling hook. Sub Zero could make a temporary ice bridge and slide his way to the top of buildings etc. They both could use their teleports to travel over short distances as well.

As for the fighting system in general, i would like it to be similar to the one in MK9.where we have a number of preset combos, which could be linked together and could end with special attacks, weapon combos etc.

Another important feature I would like is some RPG elements of upgrading specials and unlocking combos etc. Hanzo's throwing Kunai could evolve from a single kunai throw to a faster one, then to a kunai in flames, to kunais hitting multiple targets etc. Sub Zero's ice ball could evolve to a single ball that freezes a single target, then to multiple ice balls that freezes many target, followed by ice beam hitting multiple targets etc.

Along with these I would also like to customize scorpion's/sub Zero's attire,armour and weapons. For example Sub Zero could start off with just ninja garbs, with a cloth covering his face and his ice powers/daggers arent that strong. Later after gaining enough experience/gold you could buy better equipment such as face masks, arm guards, shin guards chest plates, garbs that enhances stealth where it would take a while for opponents to detect you or a special glove that enhances freezing abilities or some of them could be discovered such as sub Zero's ancestral armour, from the ice caves at outworld. Also they could add some strategy options here which could determine our style making us choose whether to go with stealth, which increases our attack speed but we get hurt much quicker or heavy armor which slows down our movement and attacks but offers good protection etc.
^^
LOVE IT!

/thread

Why not the whole Black Dragon?
Not trolling

The whole Black Dragon would be fine, but characters like Jarek and Mavado would have to have COMPLETE over-hauls.
I would HATE to see Jarek have Kano's exact moves or Mavado have Kabal's exact moves, AGAIN.

If they did a Black Dragon game, I'd want to see some ORIGINAL moves for both of them.

^^
LOVE IT!

/thread

The whole Black Dragon would be fine, but characters like Jarek and Mavado would have to have COMPLETE over-hauls.
I would HATE to see Jarek have Kano's exact moves or Mavado have Kabal's exact moves, AGAIN.

If they did a Black Dragon game, I'd want to see some ORIGINAL moves for both of them.

Wait.....
Black Dragon vs. Special Forces.
Not some bs cartoon, like a legit adventure game. You can pick either side and work your way from there.
Too much or on the money?

Wait.....
Black Dragon vs. Special Forces.
Not some bs cartoon, like a legit adventure game. You can pick either side and work your way from there.
Too much or on the money?

Sounds awesome to me.

I even liked this type of idea for the next MK's story mode.
Choose what side you want to do the story as.
Good or Evil.
I'd probably always choose the side of EVIL, because I like villains more. :laugh:

mortal kombet ninjas will sell like hot cakes and it also has a tremendous amount of potential