Quickest Path to Thread Posts?

AkumaStreak

Hi -- what is the easiest way to get back to your old thread posts to view responses and such? In forums powered by the forum software that TRMK uses, I always end up going into the subscribed threads list, and then clicking through the thread searching for my posts -- takes forever. Is there a better way? If there's not... kinda makes me want to write better forum software (nothing against TRMK, which has this forum software set up better than most (all?) sites I frequent).

Thanks!

You want to find YOUR old Posts? If so then open your profile popup (click on your name) and click "View Forum Posts"

Jebus, I've been doing that for YEARS in multiple forums powered by this software. Haha, thanks Pat -- I owe you a beer.

Ok -- to take the ridiculousness of this thread to a new level -- how do I get to an equiv. of the profile pop-up without finding one of my existing posts first? Let's say I've logged in after some time away. The panel at the top -- nothing yields this pop-up on mouse-over/click. Nor do I see where to get to it if I click my profile image at the top. I realize this is all really just a shortcut to search, but when I search for user name with the default options, it doesn't return the nice list that comes from the steps you mentioned above.

Thanks Again!

You can access your old posts by going to your Profile Page (Clicking on "My Profile", not the Avatar). Under your Avatar/Profile Picture, it says:

searchff.png