MK2 PlayStation Network Tourney - April

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
After the March MK2 PS3 TRMK Tourney went so well, figured it was time to do another tournament.

The tournament signup is now closed, below is the member list along with their PSN name.

(Forum username - PSN Username)
1. Patrick McCarron - McCarronX
2. Jade - MeBetterThanYou
3. Mike Riazy - Mikemetroid
4. Viking Poodle - viking poodle
5. MK_Reaper - Samson003
6. thegreengiant - thegreengiant401
7. liukang234 - Cabish9699
8. ~ Outworld's Goddess ~ - ZgEEk94
9. Ryyzo - eterna1venom
10. subzerosmokerai - Subzerosmokerain
11. The-6host - Lazarion
12. Marvelnerd - Marvelnerd1
13. Bigwayne1313 - Bigwayne13
14. gunnergod13 - gunnergod13
15. raidersfan8118 - raidersfan8118
16. LastFlowers - LastFlowers

Tournament Instructions:

The tournament has begun, above is the member list along with their PSN name. Find your opponent from the bracket below and PM them requesting a good time to meet up on the PlayStation Network to do battle in MK2. I would recommend doing a best of 3 matches to determine the winner.

Once done, post your fight results to the thread and I'll update the bracket.

Tourney Bracket:

tourney_april.png

Round Three Goes Until April 19th, if you fail to respond by then your round may be automatically forfeited.

Last edited:
I'm not missing this time!
PSN is Cabish9699

EDIT: Yay! I'm 7th! I'm not too good, but it should be interesting.

Last edited:
We got two weeks, we can easily take care of another tournament. Especially once you finish the first one.

I'm about to play Goddess. So I'm gonna get my stream on. Unless it makes us lag. We'll see. I already made a thread with my channel and everything.

YAY!

I was practicing last night. Man, I am so damn rusty at MK2, I'll be out the first round, lol.

My name is so special it didn't come up in the post right, haha.

PSN: MeBetterThanYou

Last edited:
So how does this work? I get home from work around 7:30pm during the week, just to let you know, so any time before that wont be good for me.

TOURNAMENT SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED

I will randomly create a bracket later tonight, you can then begin setting up your matches once I post that.