Worst MK boss character ever

Cyndrix

Just wondering, who do you think is the worst MK boss or sub-boss of all time? Explain why.

For me, its easy: Motaro.

The reasons are many. His design is just awful. It looks like they took clip art of a horse, pasted on a head, then cut out a rat tail and colored it silver and pasted it on. They didn't even blend it, they just pasted it.

Even worse, Motaro only has like 3 frames of animation.

His sounds are also ridiculous. He's not scary, he's not fun, he's just retarded.

He also doesn't seem to fit anywhere in the MK universe. Centaurs? Really? Why not griffins and unicorns, then?

There have been other MK bosses that I've been kind of like "whatever" on. I'm sure a lot of people disliked Moloch, but at least he had a creative and cool look about him.

To me, Motaro just looks like something a seventh grader drew on the outside of his history folder after playing dungeons and dragons or something.

Thoughts?

There isnt something like a bad MK boss..they were all cool somehow.

Even Motaro and Moloch have their charm

I actually love Motaro.... ^____________^
I would have to say Shinnok was one of the worst only because compared to the previous bosses, he was a little underwhelming. Still really like his character though. =]

I find Moloch to be even worse though. He just did not appeal to me. =P

I honestly loved Motaro ... He was the one who always "game overred" me in MK3 :p

Now, IMHO, the worst boss in MK would be Shinnok ... He felt like a normal fighter and didn't have that "intimidating boss" feeling ... Plus the fact he was playable didn't help

Just wondering, who do you think is the worst MK boss or sub-boss of all time? Explain why.

For me, its easy: Motaro.

I personally like them all. Motaro brought a bit of originality in a world full of Shokans.

Centaurs? Really? Why not griffins and unicorns, then?

Welcome to the fantastic realm of MK. We might see them in futur MK games.

Even worse, Motaro only has like 3 frames of animation.

Excuse me? He has exactly 110 frames. You must be talking about the number of special moves he has. Kintaro and Goro have also 3 specials.

For me its Onaga.

Cannot stand him as a boss, it seems he was just thrown in to replace Kahn. I didnt like his story, his design, his move set , anything about him really.

All other Sub-Bosses and bosses i liked or loved. Shinnok was only bad becuse of his shang tsung wannabe moveset in MK4, but he is the most badass boss in MK history. Fallen elder god, great story and it seems unbeatable if he had his amulet. Moloch was the other "meh" boss character, kinda lameish but an oni sub-boss fitted well and teaming him storywise with drahmin worked for me.

There isnt something like a bad MK boss..they were all cool somehow.

Even Motaro and Moloch have their charm

Which I could be as positive as you, because I think Shinnok was the worst of the bosses. He was too easy for me, even on max difficulty while playing the Master II arcade tower. As for sub-bosses, I thought all of them were good. Though the Noob-Smoke sub-boss in Deception was kinda weak...

I don't like Moloch. There's a certain je-ne-sais-quoi about him that I don't like. He just looks really stupid, like a Smurf on 'roids.

Shinnok obviously. He was just an ordinary character who didn't even use his morph-kinda powers.

motaro was the worst for me too, god i hate him, he is so cheap its ridiculous Shao Kahn is easier to beat

I didn't like Shinnok in MK4, or Shang Tsung and Quan Chi in MKDA. I love the characters , but in Mortal Kombat, bosses need to be bosses, if you catch my drift.

I was never a fan of Motaro, I always found the centaur thing a bit lame and weird.

However the worst boss for me would be Onaga. Can't think of a single thing I like about him!

i would have to say i disliked onaga the most. he looked kinda cool but his wings just didn't fit. they looked really goofy. nitara too though i did like her a lot in mk:da. motaro was the scariest thing i had ever seen after kintaro. i know this isn't the best boss post, but i always thought shang tsung was the coolest boss. to me he is the REAL villain of mortal kombat. he's conniving and disloyal. in later games he reminded me of starscream where he was always plotting of how to wrest control from kahn.

I don't like Moloch. There's a certain je-ne-sais-quoi about him that I don't like. He just looks really stupid, like a Smurf on 'roids.

What she said.

He just looks so aggressively stupid.

His body is all out of proportion, and his design is just off.

Random fun fact but my brother hates Moloch too and whenever we get stuck in a traffic jam he yells "move over, Moloch!" at other cars. My brother is the best.

Does he even have that much of a background? Swinging around a ball and chain while your inbred-looking face goes "HERP A DERP" and making ships in a bottle during your free time is not much for character development.

Does he even have that much of a background? Swinging around a ball and chain while your inbred-looking face goes "HERP A DERP" and making ships in a bottle during your free time is not much for character development.

Yeah, he's like a Power Rangers monster or something.

It was like they threw him together in a minute.

Your avatar?

It's from Goldeneye. The fun of the avatar is how stupid the faces look in the game.

I totally forgot that Moloch enjoys making ships in bottles! That was hiliarious, the image of Moloch meticulously working on his little ship with that expression on his face was just priceless.

Those little joke stills and vignettes in MKDA were the best, I hope they bring those back. Who could forget Scorpion baking a cake or Reptile's skin lotion?