MK TE still available at Walmart, Xbox only

Cyndrix

So I see that the tournament edition is still available at Walmart.com.

This makes me nervous. Do you think that they know they will be able to fulfill all orders, or are just taking preorders and will cancel whichever ones they can't fulfill?

The only thing that gives me hope is they took down the PS3 version, so I'm guessing they have at least some kind of system to know when they have sold out.

The good thing is Walmart is such a bully, they can basically get anything they want from suppliers by threatening to not carry their products anymore.

I had to order my TE from Walmart. Do you think I will actually receive it, or a note saying they couldn't get it?

Also, I noticed the PS3 version seems to be harder to find. Do you think that's because more PS3 owners are interested in the game, or do you think that more of the 20,000 units went to Xbox than PS3 because of the larger installed base?

eh im guesing the ps3 will sell more because of kratos, i just want to know whats taking so long for details about the xbox, id be happy with just the demo i dont need anything else