OFFICIAL MK9 CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK for PS3

I don't know how MediaFire works. I can't download the .rar file either. HOW DO I GET THE TRACKS. The feedback seems awesome. HELP!

Just got done listening to your soundtrack and it is amazing!!!
Although i kinda wish the songs was longer imma be rockin out to this soundtrack as long as i play MK.
Great quality, great job!
Kudos!

Thank you, and yea I use this too every time I play, and I'm glad you enjoy it

Cheers

:)

I don't know how MediaFire works. I can't download the .rar file either. HOW DO I GET THE TRACKS. The feedback seems awesome. HELP!

You just click on the link, and you will be brought to a new screen where your download will start shortly

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
custom soundtrack is a feature that all fighting games need to have nowadays. Its that simple and should be used all the time. I dont understand why its not here in MK9 either.

custom soundtrack is a feature that all fighting games need to have nowadays. Its that simple and should be used all the time. I dont understand why its not here in MK9 either.

I know... this is so damn SILLY! Even Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe has this option for the PS3 version. Lucky X-BOX 360 owners get to use their custom soundtracks ALL the time for EVERY game! Grrrrrrrr.... oh well... perhaps they shall release a patch for this one day (although it seems unlikely...)

Ps3 Has no in-game music.
:(

I know bro, I know... I spent so much money on creating this custom soundtrack... and when the final build of the game was released for the PS3... I was hurt BIG TIME! Well... atleast they kind-of made it up to me by releasing Freddy! Yay!

:p

But I'm still sad...

:(

:p

EVERYONE! Pleas NOTE that I have updated this custom MK9 Soundtrack with ALL NEW SONGS, included revisions of previous tracks on the original soundtrack, PLUS A NEW Freddy Krueger track for all you die-hard "Nightmare On Elm Street Fans"!

Cheers

PS - Dont forget to leave your comments!

Bro I just finished listening to those tracks, and they are awesome!!
Thank you my friend for adding more songs to my I-pod :)
+Invisible rep

Bro I just finished listening to those tracks, and they are awesome!!
Thank you my friend for adding more songs to my I-pod :)
+Invisible rep

Your very VERY welcome! What did you think of the Freddy track (even if you may or may not like Mr. Krueger)?

Your very VERY welcome! What did you think of the Freddy track (even if you may or may not like Mr. Krueger)?

I think Freddy's a beast both in MK and the movies. A bit disappointed it wasn't Robert England's Freddy, but he still a beast.

And his soundtrack is awesome! I'm a start using it now when I play as Freddy! :D

I think Freddy's a beast both in MK and the movies. A bit disappointed it wasn't Robert England's Freddy, but he still a beast.

And his soundtrack is awesome! I'm a start using it now when I play as Freddy! :D

Yea, I feel you bro. I wish it was "Robert Englund's" Freddy too! But none the less, its still Freddy

I tried to put as much of the older "Elm Street" films music as I could in this song, without making it sound TOO old... lol!! Glad you like it bro

Last edited:
Hello Mk9, i love all of the tracks you choose for "the supposed" costums tracks for PS3. To bad NRS don´t put the option :/ . It's always good to see a MK fan like me. I'm a fan since MK1 :)

I'm doing a project with all the stage tracks. I want to share all the normal and Klassic stage soundtracks for this game. The problem is: i can find the songs with good quality, all i find is bad rips :/

Can you help me?

I need this songs (you can see them in the costum cd cover i do)

capafrentecd.jpg

capatrscdcopy.jpg

Also, you can see if i miss any track...ok? thank you.

Re: New Official MK9 Custom Soundtrack

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! This is the best MK soundtrack compilation so far.!!! I have 16 best tracks!!

Re: New Official MK9 Custom Soundtrack

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! This is the best MK soundtrack compilation so far.!!! I have 16 best tracks!!

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated sir. What were your 16 tracks that you liked best? And Isnt it a shame that the Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition (PS3) does not contain the *Custom Soundtrack Feature*?.. It doesnt seem complete for me! Hahahaha... I was disappointed that the FIRST version of the game did not have it... but I adapted and made the best out of it! But when I heard they were going to release a "Komplete Edition", I was all hyped up because then I "assumed" that I would be able to use my soundtrack in this version of the game simply and without having to use an external software combination to make the more epic experience work! I have ALL the DLC already.. but I would have even been willing to dish out ANOTHER $60 CAD and RE-BUY the game just to have that custom soundtrack feature available!!!....But then I did my research... and was yet again disappointed!!!... Hopefully MK10 (MKX) will have this feature! Everyone out there who loved this custom soundtrack for MK9... BE READY FOR my ALL NEW MORTAL KOMBAT 10 Cutsom Soundtrack!!! Whooooooooooooot! MK FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill just leave this here...

Thank you for leaving that link. However, I am aware that there are torrents/downloads available with every single track of every single Mortal Kombat stage in every single Mortal Kombat game/movie... lol
The point of this download was to take the "BEST" of all of those and compile a soundtrack that would be useful for the MK9 game! The music the game currently has is good... but I wanted players to enjoy what I believed to be a more EPIC experience. Have you tried this soundtrack with the game yet sir? Let me know your thoughts (negative or positive)
Cheers

Hey how is everybody doingggggggggggggggg???!?!?!?! Anyone else using this custom soundtrack for purposes other then MK9?

Alright everyone. Im about to start working on a new custom soundtrack for the upcoming "Injustice: Gods Among Us" game. It will be very EPIC indeed! If anyone has any songs in mind that I should add to the track list, let me know. I will listen to them and if they fit for the type of game it is then I will re-edit the songs and re-mix them and use them. kk cheers everyone!