This guy was NOT happy that I beat him...

lol nice chuck, dont let that blubber-butt bother u, he's just butt-hurt cause he plays UMK3 like he has no thumbs XD

blubber but lol
homer_simpson_with_doughnut.jpg

I haven't seen someone that butthurt on PSN yet. I don't own a headset though, which might be why I haven't encountered any raging players. I was playing UMK3 on my friend's 360, and I got crushed since that's one of my weaker MK games, and this guy voice messaged me saying that I should die and shit like that. LOL I lost and he got mad at me!

So I was playing UMK3 and I came across someone with the gamertag WolvezZ x and let me tell you he was not happy that I beat him! First he told me to get a life then this happened.

It's only a video game buddy :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yfckYW3Yr4

LMAO!!!

I love how you posted his name on facebook so people can go look him up and e-heckle him. I've gotten messages like that before on my PS3. Do these people not realize it doesn't hurt my feelings, it just feeds my ego that I made them THAT mad for beating them?

This guy is a joke and a half.

Damn, you must have gotten like a double flawless + fatality for him to send you messages, and find you on FB to bother you

Hate mail (or in you case a love letter?) is hilarious. I needed a good laugh before heading to work. Thanks for that lol.

Jeez, all that over a video game? Damn. Guy should have just sent an invite you guys play a few and that be the end of it. Wow. Pretty funny though.

I never got any voice messages from someone in a game, just regular messages from MVC3 and Street Fighter. Damn.

Ha well I'm glad you guys liked the video. I think he finally gave up because I haven't received anymore youtube or facebook messages. Did I mention that my GF was the one to send him the link to the video when I first released it? :D

Havent seen this attitude much on PS3 at least on fighting games. I have gotten some hate mail from FPS games though. This guy is an A rank douche I wish he had a PSN ID.

Hey everyone, this is my first post here... but I just saw that video and I just fell out of my chair laughing...i've had a few rage quitters before, especially one time I was playing UMK3 (kinda weak in that game now sadly) and just when i was about to perform Sub-Zero's ice breaker, my opponent disconnected... i was like, that is worse than getting a fatality done on you...

Hell, even at home, I had this i knew and he was like "STOP CHEATING! GIVE ME A HIT!!!" Fun times... but i do hope to have some fun in the new MK on tuesday :)

These sort of arguments are always funny. By now I'm guessing he's being trolled terribly.
Although recently some jerk kept team killing me in MAG so I raged at him but then the argument just turned into a series of weird compliments. I can't even take my own gamer rage seriously.