This guy was NOT happy that I beat him...

BUTTHURT TO THE MAX :laugh:

Yeesh, you must have handed him his ass if he took the time to send you something like that...

this just in chuck tamblyn has been found dead with a copy of UMK3 shoved up his ass

LMAO!!! One of my friends said I better watch out he might do an 10 hit combo on me!

LOL I love that there are people like that out there because they always give us sane people a good laugh :D
That's the truth! I'm not going to lie when Halo 2 was out I was a snot noised punk who trash talked but the difference between us and them is we grew up lol. At least a little!

Thanks for givin me his gamertag. When MK9 comes out, I'm gonna find him to whoop his ass into shape.

Please do. He sent me a few other messages I didn't include. The one was that I'm to "hit him up" when MK comes out because he is going to show me how to play the game. Buddy if you couldn't beat me in UMK3 and I'm not even that good how do you expect to win in the new MK? :/

in his Facebook thing it shows him as being a Follower/Fan of the Sacramento Kings. There's your rage issues right there.

in his Facebook thing it shows him as being a Follower/Fan of the Sacramento Kings. There's your rage issues right there.

The Kings just won, what are you talking about?

Also, I have yet to meet someone in California that actually likes that team... I don't have a "team", but I try to at least catch the Lakers playing.

Oh, am I supposed to go back on topic now? I'm glad you can't send voice messages on Ps3, since trash talking with texts is a lot less personal.

Hahha seriously is that guy 12? Does he really think he's macho by telling u, over the Internet, he gonna whoop someone's ass. Lol. What a punk.

LMAO That nut sack needs to seriously get a life. It's funny how he uses his fat to form a bicepe, but those types of foos only act all tough behind a screen.