This guy was NOT happy that I beat him...

Chuck you're lucky you don't play PS3 or I'd have to pound your ass to the ground on MK9. Yeah. That doesn't sound gay or anything >.>

This is exactly why I love online play cant wait till MK9 to hear the whiners whine and threaten me while I just sit there laugh

Now, now lets leave the little rage boy alone. Like most, it's probably the only way he can achieve an erection.

Hahaha that facebook pic of that dude = faaaaail... I bet he's one of those dudes that say, "I bench press 390, come at me bro..." Hahaha, I got a good laugh out of this.

And I just noticed your gamertag Chuck, I think I've played you a couple times before in UMK3. Send a FR!

Hahaha that facebook pic of that dude = faaaaail... I bet he's one of those dudes that say, "I bench press 390, come at me bro..." Hahaha, I got a good laugh out of this.

And I just noticed your gamertag Chuck, I think I've played you a couple times before in UMK3. Send a FR!

Yeah man I've played you once or twice! I shall send one right now!

So have u heard from him since?

He sent me a message on youtube after being spammed on FB from people I know (I had nothing to do with that). He sent me a video of some guy with tourettes and told me that I was going to be like that in 20 years. I sent him an LOL and moved on. The guy is a loser plain and simple.

I love hate mail...

I used to get it all of the time in AvP when I would go 45 and 2 lol

"****in pussy!!!" was sent numerous times...

All I said back was "U mad"

I can't wait to meet sore losers in MK9, so that I can have a good laugh...

He sent u a YouTube video lol. Wow that guy is an idiot.

He obviously Doesn't he know that he can b arrested for threats especially since he put a you tube video up lol. Wow what a loser

Hahaha that's hilarious because he's actually a grown man, oh dear...some people +rep to you sir

Thanks! Just a quick update! I'm pretty sure he had another Youtube account because someone randomly decided they wanted to start shit on two of my videos. What a coincidence it was on the video I have posted here and gameplay from UMK3 lol. Poor guy... :(

You should send him a link so he can read this entire thread. Maybe he'll stop Krying when he sees everyone in the MK kommunity calling him a pu*sy

I love hate mail...

I used to get it all of the time in AvP when I would go 45 and 2 lol

"****in pussy!!!" was sent numerous times...

All I said back was "U mad"

I can't wait to meet sore losers in MK9, so that I can have a good laugh...

LMAO HELL YEAH! they gonna be tight, hahaha

You mad bro? Seriously, this is like my friend Zack when I beat him at MK vs. DC. Well, actually, that's nothing like him.