new Addition to my collection:

Eclipso

After waiting all week I went out and picked up my MKII Machine today:

The other side is in good shape also however the one downside to it is there is some sun fade. But considering these goodies are inside:

From left to right:
MKII, UMK3, MK & SFII:CE and NBA Hangtime

And since he has a MK3 CP on it he was kind enough to give me the MKII CP:

I suppose I could stick the UMK3 board in my MK4 machine and put this back on; take out the SF board and put it in with my CPSII boards elsewhere.

Here are a few random shots, oddly enough Hangtime feels pretty good on the MK layout, helps you only need three buttons.

I need to swap out the marquee with an MKII one (hopefully the guy finds it would hate to be forced to by a mylar repo) and wire it a little better so I dont have to swap out the kicks when changing between MKII and UMK3, oddly enough transitioning to MK from either doesnt mess with the kick buttons for that.

A few other little misc. things before moving it out of the garage and down into the basement with the other machines.

Dang, that is too cool bro. One day I hope I'm wealthy enough to buy even just one cabinet. you're a very lucky dude!

Sexy. Which UMK3 is that board? And let me know if u ever get rid of that MK2 CP. :p

Btw how much for it all?

Btw MK2 & MK3 kick harnesses will have to be changed everytime. :( i

All this reminds me I need to get the MK3 board out of my cab so I can sell it. I need UMK3 Rv. 1.2 asap!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy. Which UMK3 is that board? And let me know if u ever get rid of that MK2 CP. :p

Btw how much for it all?

It Rev. 1.2, when I saw the pics originally I thought to myself "hrm no MKII CP" and look what I got anway!!!
I only paid 600$ for everything, I thought I was getting a steal before I found out everything else that was in there, the guy has an impressive game room at his house with tons of machines and pinball so I am not sure why he sold it so cheap, I went through and took a volt meter to everything and the monitor looks like its brand new from the 90's. No complaints from me.

Btw MK2 & MK3 kick harnesses will have to be changed everytime. :( i

All this reminds me I need to get the MK3 board out of my cab so I can sell it. I need UMK3 Rv. 1.2 asap!!!

Yea MK3 acts weird so I spent some time last night figuring it out and getting it to the point where I can "quick switch" between them on the CP.

I was thinking of making or buying two of these: http://www.jammaboards.com/store/microswitch-signal-3-way-splitter/prod_263.html but I am not sold that it will solve the problem.

Everyone else: thanks for the kind words, its only 7:40am and my son is already wanting to go out to the garage and play some Hangtime.

That is so awsome!!!! I can't wait to have one myself. I was thinking of building a cabinet like the ones at PAX, and using a 3D tv screen and factor in the glasses like they do at best buy. I'll have the first MK9 3D arcade cab.

That is so awsome!!!! I can't wait to have one myself. I was thinking of building a cabinet like the ones at PAX, and using a 3D tv screen and factor in the glasses like they do at best buy. I'll have the first MK9 3D arcade cab.

That would be killer!!

I'm jealous. I have a goal to own an MK 1 arcade machine, the red one with Johnny Cage on the side. I will have one... someday!

Got this into the basement with the others a few minutes ago, going to relax a bit then straighten up and take a few pics and ill post them up.

Lucky bastard. That's some cool sruff right there.

Thanks man appreciate it, been holding off on taking a new pic or two for one reason only. I didnt have a MKII marquee for the MKII machine, it has the MK marquee in it. But I have found a few authentic (not mylar reprints) and have purchased them so as soon as they arrive ill stick the best one in and then snap some updated pic's.

Here is a current look at the set up at the new home. The Blitz machine is new and I have a 4 player CP I am going to put on once the harness comes to me in the mail. I have a NOS Marquee and CP artwork along with plexiglass for the Killer Instinct machine once I get some time to take her apart. None of them are in bad shape but could use a little TLC, something I'm going to do this summer.

https://vine.co/v/bFAaIYerV2i

Eclipso I F'kn hate you and hope you fall in a ditch :rant: ....... Can I be your friend please, I'm so jelly :cry:

I picked up a Cruis'n USA sit down for 100$, no monitor, board is bad and the seat base was in rough shape, the Cab overall however is in great shape for the price.

This is the "bad" side of the cab

The front:

As you can see it's also missing some screws which I bought 100 of years ago for the Midway cab's and I'm Missing the Start and Radio buttons, not a bid deal.

Seat and seat assembly taken apart, sanded and re-painted

and the real problem was the seat base, as you can see the wood was in pretty bad shape

I made a template off the other side and rebuilt it with a few applications.

Not a great picture of it but you can see its got a nice gloss on it and it looks 1,000 times better then before.

Once the board gets here ill get a monitor in it and test out the switches / steering and see how we look there.

Last edited: