Any 360 users feel the same way about the lack of a demo?

I understand it may come out after.

I also understand a lot of people have been saying "THERE'S NO DEMO LOL" (paraphrasing, of course.)

11 days, I can wait. It'll feel so fresh too. With the demo, its like making love without a happy ending. When I get the full game, I'm going all the ****ing way balls to the wall with this game!

If your version of making love involves your balls on the wall... lol j/k.

Hopefully I can get the demo. I wish finding a job were easier, then I'd have had one and been able to pay for it myself... but as it stands I am asking my dad to help me pay for the game lol.

If your version of making love involves your balls on the wall... lol j/k.

Hopefully I can get the demo. I wish finding a job were easier, then I'd have had one and been able to pay for it myself... but as it stands I am asking my dad to help me pay for the game lol.

You don't want to know what my kind of love making includes. . .

I had to sacrifice a lot of shit to get the Kollector's edition.
I haven't pay'd my phone bill in a while lol.
I've not been able to enjoy my weekly feast of Raisin' Canes and/or Taco Bell.
And I haven't been able to buy any other games over 10 or 20 bucks.

I say all parties involved ****ed the pooch on this one, except Sony.
The way I see it, NRS and Microsoft should have stated clearly what the holdup was and given us a date of release. I don't mind that PS3 owners got the demo before us, good for you guys. I don't mind the exclusives you get either, Kratos is a good fit and there are no xbox exclusive characters that would have been as good a fit. Hopefully Kratos won't be game-breaking. As we have learned in the past, guest characters can break the game. (SoulCalibur I'm looking at you) Moreover, I want Mortal Kombat for the Mortal Kombat roster, but if you guys enjoy Kratos, well good for you.

I do not agree with the OP. I pay for Xbox live to be able to play online. I know it is kind of stupid, but I have my IRL friends on Xbox so that is the price I have to pay.

I say all parties involved ****ed the pooch on this one, except Sony.
The way I see it, NRS and Microsoft should have stated clearly what the holdup was and given us a date of release. I don't mind that PS3 owners got the demo before us, good for you guys. I don't mind the exclusives you get either, Kratos is a good fit and there are no xbox exclusive characters that would have been as good a fit. Hopefully Kratos won't be game-breaking. As we have learned in the past, guest characters can break the game. (SoulCalibur I'm looking at you) Moreover, I want Mortal Kombat for the Mortal Kombat roster, but if you guys enjoy Kratos, well good for you.

I do not agree with the OP. I pay for Xbox live to be able to play online. I know it is kind of stupid, but I have my IRL friends on Xbox so that is the price I have to pay.

Well whether it was your intent or not lol you do pay for certain services on XBL.