PS3 Users - Do you use the analog stick or the D-Pad?

Debilitation

So I'm just asking this question out of pure curiousity. Do you use the analog sticks or the directional buttons?

I tred both and in all honesty I find the analog sticks are harder to use. Mind you my analog sticks have been through alot so theres alot of tear in them lmao.

Edit - Im asking about MK, not other games lmao :).

Last edited:
Re: PS3 Users - Do you use the analog stick or the ...

I usually use analog sticks, but when it comes to fighting games I use the D-Pad.

D-Pad all the way ..... playing fighting games with analog stick is harder, and commands tend to fail sometimes.

For fighting games, D-pad all the way. Analog sticks for fighting games never seemed to mesh with me.

Yea thats what i thought. I was using analog stick for like a week trying out dif things, and it kept failing. So then I tried d-pad and it went alot smoother.

d-pad...the analog stick is just way too hard to control for fighting games. But the arcade stick is probably much better than the d-pad though.

I use the D-pad mostly. The only time I use the analog stick is when I'm jumping forwards or backwards. This is also why playing MK on my Xbox while my PS3 is out is gonna be a b*tch.

I use the d-pad for fighting games. I try to use the analog stick on MK/Soul Calibur but they wind up feeling so awkward.