Piranhsoldier New Fatality: SHANG TSUNG

That fatality was pretty cool! The end of that video was unexpected though lol. Nice find.

Wow, this guy should work for horror films..... that last part was actually gruesome. That's awesome.
His style for the MK9 fatalities is so classic horror that I'm literally in love with what he's done in his vids.

EDIT: WOW!!! I just noticed that MKComunnityManger(NRS's official youtube channel) favorites this video on youtube lol... Looks like even they're giving this guy props. They should hither his dude asap, not even kidding.

Shangs fatalities should always be a combination of multiple players.

Like he turns into Ermac and makes the opponent levitate then he turns into Scorpion and spears them, whips them around and throws them head first into the ground

or

Turns into Sub-Zero and freezes a giant sharp ice blade behind the opponent, then turns into Liu Kang and does a bicycle kick to the opponent into the icy blade

or

He turns into Reptile and leaves acid all over the opponent, then turns into Sindel and screams as the skin peels away easily

Another amazing fatality video from Piranhasoldier. And the end of the video actually disturbed me. Can't wait for that game to come out too.

Since they have the skeletons mapped out for x-rays I hope we get to see a Fatality featuring a skeleton