High Level Mileena Combo Compilation

LoseifyYou

This guy has crazy combos with Mileena:

I found this video of all 4 characters on the same guys page after I posted the first video. Its a combo compilation of all 4 demo characters.

Sorry if these videos has thier own thread already.

I really hate her VA

but nice combo's

but let's see them in actual real time fights, and not against a un-controlled dummy

I really hate her VA

but nice combo's

but let's see them in actual real time fights, and not against a un-controlled dummy

He also has a Mileena arcade ladder video where he does pretty crazy combos against the computer on expert difficulty. Also, in defense to the doing combos against an uncontrolled dummy thing, this is just a demo, so its not like anyone can go online and fight skilled players. I do get what you are saying though. Still, I can barely do any of those combos against an uncontrolled dummy lol.

thats what im sayin. its a demo, and its not against a person. final build wont be so glitchy. 1/2 of those combos wont work or will be patched.

Very impressive. However, as already stated, it'll be extremely difficult to pull this off as easily against a good human player. The AI on Expert is still very easy.

Damn, that's sick ! This guy has a perfect timing, pretty creative and quick, he treats the enemy like a "pong ball", using and abusing of juggling techniques and dashes .... he links pretty good and deadly lots of attacks and uses pretty wisely his Enhanced Moves bar .... ****ing impressive ! Man, I will have to play 1 year straight this game to do half of what this guy does now, lol ! Even if most of these combos don't make in the final version, it's still impressive what this guy does, so, when the final version comes, I hope he records more gameplay/combo videos of others characters ! I am scared if I meet this guy online, hehe ! :mrgreen:

** Scorpion 22 hits combo and Johnny Cage 73% damage combo ? WTF ? :nuts:

Last edited:
yeah i've watched this guys videos for about a year now - very good player; and fun videos to watch

Hah yea I just posted that Mileena Compilation in another thread earlier in this section, he is good, ive been practicing every combo in that video past few days. He will be uploading impressive tag combos when the game comes out for sure.

Damn, that's sick ! This guy has a perfect timing, pretty creative and quick, he treats the enemy like a "pong ball", using and abusing of juggling techniques and dashes .... he links pretty good and deadly lots of attacks and uses pretty wisely his Enhanced Moves bar .... ****ing impressive ! Man, I will have to play 1 year straight this game to do half of what this guy does now, lol ! Even if most of these combos don't make in the final version, it's still impressive what this guy does, so, when the final version comes, I hope he records more gameplay/combo videos of others characters ! I am scared if I meet this guy online, hehe ! :mrgreen:

** Scorpion 22 hits combo and Johnny Cage 73% damage combo ? WTF ? :nuts:

Impressive showcase, but not very effective against a human opponent, unless he's been lobotomized.
But I admit the dude could be a real pain in the ass, for sure he's an expert player but again, those tactics most likely won't work.

Awesome combos. I'm really NOT digging the jumping launchers for some characters though. I just don't understand what the technical point is behind running up to someone so you can then jump up vertically to bounce them in the air. Why not just give everyone launcher moves that don't require the stupid hop? Uggghhh NRS and their weird thinking. This isn't a volleyball match where you try to spike your opponent! lol

Impressive showcase, but not very effective against a human opponent, unless he's been lobotomized.
But I admit the dude could be a real pain in the ass, for sure he's an expert player but again, those tactics most likely won't work.

Sure, but even this way, all this guy needs is just catch you with the first hit, and if you don't have a 2nd level bar filled, you are in the shit, because at this point, this guy knows pretty well what he does, and he has a lot of combo sequences in his mind ..... so, still a very dangerous oponent online ! I think this guy will mash buttons as hell and break lots of PS3 controls yet, haha

this guy was ranked number 1 in mkvdc for a while... pretty solid player all around

Awesome combos. I'm really NOT digging the jumping launchers for some characters though. I just don't understand what the technical point is behind running up to someone so you can then jump up vertically to bounce them in the air. Why not just give everyone launcher moves that don't require the stupid hop? Uggghhh NRS and their weird thinking. This isn't a volleyball match where you try to spike your opponent! lol

You have a point, and I would like to extend it to the whole juggle thing: NRS managed to pull out this weird system from the glitches found in MK 1-3, but actually those were totally unintentional!
Surely it takes a lot of skills to keep your opponent floating in mid-air for so long and is funny, but at the same time it takes away that brutal feeling of beating someone to death with punches, kicks and other techniques.
I always liked MK because it doesn't have all those flashy attacks typical of SF clones, and along with the digitized graphics and blood, it looked more "realistic", but now I think the whole thing is getting a little out of hand.
I guess they did that to add another "dimension" or fighting plane to the standard 2D fighting, but I'm more of a classic, ground combat dude.