How to play the Demo, the correct way.

k.. ive been a lurker on the forums for a while.. but thats it.. i had to sign up .. This video was awesome. i lol'd so hard.. BTW hi everyone :D

this should be a commercial hahah!! send this to boon please haha.

i love funny ass peoople like this.

get outta here mountaindewrilla, he gonna be hype about this game too

Hahahhahaha this Is classic. This So reminds me of the guy from Marvel vs capcom 2 who was sayin Fu$! Da knicks, scoops Hagen and mango sentinel lol lol

I laughed and found out you can play custom music in the demo. Great, thanks!

DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE!

Hi guys!

I'm new here and thought I'd make my first post in this thread seeing as i discovered this awesomely hilarious video here first. It was one of the highlights for me last week and I've been sending it to my friends to get them hyped!

"KANO! ..Ain't in this part coz I onlygotthedemo ...Awww Johnny Cage, I'ma get Johnny.."

So f@#cking funny.

I can't wait for this game. Pre-ordere the KE from Future Shop (I'm in Canada) for 89.99 and I've been playing the Demo for some days, though I try to pace myself so that I don't lose my interest in the four characters they gave us!

Hi guys!

I'm new here and thought I'd make my first post in this thread seeing as i discovered this awesomely hilarious video here first. It was one of the highlights for me last week and I've been sending it to my friends to get them hyped!

"KANO! ..Ain't in this part coz I onlygotthedemo ...Awww Johnny Cage, I'ma get Johnny.."

So f@#cking funny.

I can't wait for this game. Pre-ordere the KE from Future Shop (I'm in Canada) for 89.99 and I've been playing the Demo for some days, though I try to pace myself so that I don't lose my interest in the four characters they gave us!

Welcome, nice to meet you! This game is so HYPE! I'm not ashamed to admit that I've made three or four different ringtones from this video. Haha. DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE.

Make sure to check out the new member introduction thread to help you get started.
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/4017-TRMK-Forums-New-Members-Welcome-Thread/page58

Enjoy your time here!