MK9 Available Early (video) Real or Prank?

Re: I have the Video!!!!

Mods can I post it?

If so I will add

some +REP points is all I ask
I'll give you rep.

And I don't see why you can post the vid as long as you give fair warning to everyone else. None of us broke the street date, and breaking street date isn't illegal anyway.

You cant post it man, if vids are being pulled from youtube what makes you think its ok to post it?
The user pulled the video, not Youtube.

Hey RonnyRage, if it's a big deal give the video to me and I'll put it up on my account. You can take all the Rep points.

I think it's a Mag writer because NRS has not announced that the game has gone GOLD yet

Awesome, the graphics and stage i mean, because the players suck hard, the guy controlling Shang Tsung looked like he had the throw button stuck. I think that next week the full game is going to begin appearing in ISO sites, probably around the next weekend of 9-10 April. Just a guess, but that's generally the time frame between the rumours of the full game on the wild, and the actual availability of the pirated copies on the web.

One thing i don't like is that everybody is unlocked from the beginning, i was hoping that you would have to unlock characters on the Krypt, like in MKDA or MKD, i like that very much, because it gives you an incentive for playing and racking up koins. Of course, it could be that the guy who leaked this already unlocked the characters, and then recorded the video, guess we'll confirm that with the original and legit, full game.

I really don't understand how stupid people are sometimes. I mean the guy playing Shang sucked a big one, but at least he had the presence of mind to pick a character we've seen almost nothing of. I swear I wanna sock the guy who picked Sub-Zero in the mouth. Thanks for picking a character we are all pretty much able to play as in the demo jackass. Just to throw this question out there, how many of you would have picked Smoke?

DCP I would have:

Smoke vs Sheeva
Intro Movie
Arcade latter I want to see if you vignette plays at the beginning