PS3 Custom track feature

Knearspoe

Will you be using your own custom music during gameplay? I know the music for MK has always been epic, from the character select screen of MK3 to that twisted but hilarious Ying Yang Island music from Deception just to name a few. But I know that there are going to be a few tracks that just won't be as epic, that's why I already started finding a few songs that I'm going to use.

I am planning to use a few tracks from the God of War series (for obvious reasons) and a few songs by Immediate Music. What about you guys?

maybe some mk4 sountrack, i never like to use custom sountrack in games (unless is a sandbox gta style)

does anyone know where i can get all the themes from mk1-3? i really want to put these tracks on all the stages, as well as the character select screen.
I wish dan forden was doing the soundtrack for the new game

D.R.U.G.S., chiodos, a skylit drive, la dispute, 30 seconds to mars, motionless in white, asking alexandria, pierce the veil, all this and more.

does anyone know where i can get all the themes from mk1-3? i really want to put these tracks on all the stages, as well as the character select screen.

I didn't know you could set music to play at certain points in the game like that . .

Interesting

Metal(Death, Maiden, In Flames etc) and MK1-UMK3 stage music

Try torrents. Thats where I just recently got them. I wish Forden was doing them as well.