Jace Hall Show - New Footage

Dude...you are the ****ING SHIT

Well...it is just small gameplay...but iTS STILL GOOD TO KEEP ME EXCITE ABOUT MORTAL KOMBAT

Some nice footage, and these guys are actually pretty funny; will have to check out the show more. As a Fallout fan, watching the Obsidian guys cursing profusely was great.

Also, unrelated, but that Duke Nukem segment at like 5:45 was great. "Power armor is for pussies", lmao.

Thats not an X-ray, its a fatality in disguise, anyone notice Raidens hat was knocked completely off?

Nightwolf intro was shown at the start

If someone came up to me and said " we need you to make a show with cool footage of the new MK that MK fans would be eager to see but you have to make it with as much random BS in the video as you can. You need to put 5 second clips in random spots sandwiched with stuff no MK fan would ever have an interest in seeing and hopefully the amount of crap in this video would be so bad that even the most curious MK would give up interest in looking for more MK footage." I would have made this video.

Incidentally, that stage with the glowing pillar of green stuff in the background looks AMAZING in motion; I like it!

Thats not an X-ray, its a fatality in disguise, anyone notice Raidens hat was knocked completely off?

Nightwolf intro was shown at the start

It does seem a little lethal for an x-ray seeing as he literally impales them through the brain. Hm.

The whole video is pretty funny, especially the Duke Nukem part towards the end (that game is like a 15 year-old's imagination on steroids!).

Did anyone notice how during some moves (the 2nd time Sub-Zero used his sword) the screen literally turned 90 degrees? It was a nice usage of the 3D engine and I suppose it will be used in the 3D mode on the PS3s? (I honestly have no idea if it's random or what)

That song at the end was pretty catchy ;) Baraka seems too have some pretty interesting moves this time around

Anybody else notice how the game looks? I think its a massive improvement from the demo. I think I saw more blood spatter when sub zero used his Ice sword throw on stryker. anybody else think that looks more graphic or is it just me?

Anybody else notice how the game looks? I think its a massive improvement from the demo. I think I saw more blood spatter when sub zero used his Ice sword throw on stryker. anybody else think that looks more graphic or is it just me?

its not just you, i noticed it too

Baraka's Xray is 100% my favorite so far.

BY ALOT.

That shit is soooooooooo awesome. I seriously wish Baraka plays the fighting style I think he might have because honestly I would love for him to be my main character if not Kano, Johnny, or Sonya.