Jade and Sindel gameplay plus Jade's Xray

Awesome find!

That fight sounded really weird with no music. The x-ray was a bit disappointing, it just seemed kinda low impact compared to some of the others.

R these videos made with an internal reply and save feature? That would be my guess and that you can toggle the life/meter bar on and off when viewing the replays.

It also looks like they cut the X-Ray short. Seems there maybe a final hit where she knocks them on the back of the head with the staff.

~StaticJack

Last edited:
Sindel got owned pretty bad!
I've noticed she does a kinda shoryuken around 0:48, but other than that we don't see much of her moveset; Jade looks cool, her blade has a boomerang effect just like Batman's batarang in MKvsDC.

Don't really understand the complaints this X-Ray is getting, its one of the ones that you can combo into it looks pretty awesome as well

can't beat a good old ***** fight... Thats the best footage of the catherdral arena I've seen too looks really good, I like it more than I used too now.

They all look good and think any combination of these tag-team online or with a mate locally would be a fun match up even swap one out for sonya all the same good video thanks

Looking awesome. Really enjoyed every second of it. Nice to finally see some good female character footage. And I don't know about you guys, but that x-ray looked damn painful.

(the sindel/millena player sucked though :p)

Ok, so Jade has two moves that I saw:

1) Her Battering Rang thing like what Batman had in DC where it hits twice and pulls them closer.

2) Projectile invulnerability (Seen at 0:36).

So do you guys think Smoke will have the Invulnerability, as well? It's in the cards now.....

OMFG! Sindel has a low and high projectile, AND a mother ****ing shoryuken!!!! She plays Sagat's game from Street Fighter!! She even has long mid range normals to force people to play her game >_< AND she has air projectiles like Akuma's.....
Street Fighter players are going to flock to Sindel when picking up this game for the first time.

Seriously the most exciting thing I've seen from the game in weeks, which is funny because we've gotten some cool crap lately.
Sindel.... a shoto...... I would of never expected that. I can't wait to tell my SF buddies to see this shit. They're going to get so hyped.

Last edited:
I know this has been stated over and over again but kitanas hair looks brutal. They couldnt come up with a better look like up in a pony tail or bun or something. Its looks like this black blob floating around her head. Im not gonna play as her anyway but just my 0.02 cents

It would've been nice to see more of Jade and Sindel and less Kitana/Mileena in this clip. Sindel got beat up too much (as with most clips that show her unfortunately) to really showcase anything outside of her projectile attacks and Jade got little time. Though it was nice to see regardless, thanks for the post.

Jade's X-Ray is very brutal, it wouldn't look like it much in the vid because she done it on Mileena but imagine it on a boy? her staff looks awesome btw.