$21,000 MK9 Tourney - Las Vegas, NV - May 14th-15th - 10K first place

Yeah somethings came up and I wasn't able to make it. It breaks my heart to see Justin Wong win it. He's a chump. The Title of MK National Champion is cute. I'm going for World Champion at Evo. And I will be at Evo for sure.

I thought you have to play in to EVO, with these smaller tournaments used as a way to invite those that do well. If you don't play, I don't think you get in.

I thought you have to play in to EVO, with these smaller tournaments used as a way to invite those that do well. If you don't play, I don't think you get in.

Invites get you featured in Evo for individual games. Meaning you are pretty much paid to play there (they take care of travel and hotel costs) so you come out and play. Evo is an open tournament. Registration is $60 and another $10 for each tournament you enter.

@DCP I've seen you say several times, that you exclusively play JC. I hope you have 2-3 other solid back ups. And know your stuff as much as these 'hardcore' people do.

HAHAHA LMFAOROFL,

Sorry I had to laugh. This is epic!!!!!!!

A top Street Fighter player owns everyone in a Mortal Kombat game. I give props to JWong for not dissing Mortal Kombat. In fact, JWong says that Mortal Kombat is better than Street Fighter. I want to see an exhibition of JWong VS Ed Boon @ EVO this year....

This is JWong...

I can defiantly use the money. LoL. Vegas is only about 6 hours away from were I live. 4 hours if I am hauling ass. You have to get invited to this tournament? Or just pay to participate?