Mortal Kombat - females only?

The 7th Number

I was just thinking of the DOA series and thought would anyone be interested in a MK game that only had all the females ever in MK history...maybe a few new ones. More made for the men with the bouncing boobies and booties. I know they move in Deception but they could wear skimpier clothes and have different arenas..... i dont think this idea will go over big, just thought i would throw it out here.

I couldn't see it. Not dissing the MK ladies, but the girls in MK are well... unattractive and overdone. All the girls are all psycotic.. like Sindel, and Mileena. Not something I really want my buddy to drool over.

Personally I think that your idea would be pretty kool.Most of the females in the Mk series were kool,they were alright in fighting also.But if Midway did make a Mk game with just females I think it would be a quick little money gig for them considering that there are thempervs out there that would enjoy that in a game.But I wouldlike it,you know to see who would be the best

Would it be a fighting game? They couldn't play volleyball or something. It'd have to be like... lacrosse.

At any rate, not a good idea.

A better name for the game would be just something a little less sexist... Sorry boys but I doubt it would go down well... You know.. there are MK female fans... I don't think they could get away with any of those names...¬_¬' I for one wouldn't buy the game if it was called any of those names... If it had a different name more acppetable name, yes...

The queen from MK: conquest TV show... The one who seduced men and killed them to create her armies of females. :D put her in it and her female warriors... And have the other MK females have to get rid of her. There you go... a plot... ¬_¬' erm... I think the game designers would have work out the fine details more anyway.

when the person who made this say skimper clothes...what do u want them to do have a leafe over every part...x cept for ashrah i think they are skimppy enough i mean we will leave the skimpyness for times like when mileena posed in playboy not batteling to win a tournament or get revenge or w.e. the sercomestances are.

Yeah it should have a decent storyline. You could maybe bring back Sheeva as a Sub-Boss, as they seem to have brought back everyone else.

How to get a all female game considered by midway...

Get 1000 peeps to sign a petition. Most companies rarely ignore that many people on a petition.

well if they were 2 mke a double disc game wit all the characters ever made and mayb a couple new one they could have one for guys and girls so the memory wasnt all used up over characters so the graphics and other stuff would even out making an all around good game and also wit the new sytsems coming out it can hold more memory.

I love the idea of an all female fighting game. Especially if we're talking Mortal Kombat. But I have a few stipulations:

1) It has to have a good storyline.

2) I know it is important to attract a male audience, but I would like it if the cheesecake factor was turned down. Bouncy boobs are ok, but don't over do it (I'm looking at you Dead or Alive) Skimpy outfits are ok, but nothing that looks like you'd spill out of if you blinked (Yeah I'm talkin' about Mileena)

3) Can we limit the "Kiss of Doom" to Sonya? Why should Kitana get one too? Granted the results are different, but the premise is the same.

4) No cheesy fight options. I was really upset that the creators of "Rumble Roses" felt they needed a "Mud Match" in their game. That was just a cheap excuse to get the characters nearly naked.

5)And for one of the new characters I want a Mortal Kombat female that's fat. I'm not talking "large and lovely." I mean a big, fat, ugly, pig of a woman. The female Bo Rai Cho. That would be great.