Anyone bored of the demo?

JE78

I haven't played since Sunday but I don't really have the urge to go play it. I'll probably play some tomorrow because its my slow day but I'm ready for the full game.

Re: Anyone board of the demo?

I just want to play it, one match, one ****ing match is all I'm asking for.
My PS3 homies wont download. ****ing fps heads :mad:

I don't even have the demo yet! MICROSOFT HURRY UP! I'm going to play the demo so much when it finally gets here XD

Its a little boring now, ya. You can still try to master combos though. Watch everyone is going to be sick w/ Mileena,Subby,Scorp,and Cage!

Nope,

I not bored of the Demo yet and I`ve had played it everyday for the last since its release on March 8th for Playstation Plus members.

I'm not really bored of the demo, but I don't have a desire to play it all the time. I also don't want to play it too much, and not enjoy the game to it's fullest, so I have only really played it when friends are over for the most part, and I'd say I put a good 15 hours or more into it in total. That's quite a bit for there only being 4 selectable characters, 2 arenas, and a mini-ladder. Just shows how much the game itself will have plenty of replay value to warrant it's price tag.

I'm not bored with the demo yet; I'm still trying to learn new combos and it seems like I'm figuring out new stuff everytime I play. Plus I play it with some friends and its always funny seeing their reaction since they're so used to Street Fighter.

No, because it still isn't out on 360 yet. But I would imagine that I would be bored of it by now, but still playing it to pass time.

I'm not bored of the demo.
I've been playing it for 22 days straight.

I've been trying to perfect Sub-Zero and Johnny Cage's combos. :-D

I got to play for a while last week when I convinced my PS3-owning buddy to download it.

It was fun and all, rendering him in twain over and over, but its a demo...its going to be shallow. I could see myself getting tired of it over a weekend.

Nope not even close. I could play it all day. Practicing combos, trying to beat my arcade run through times, etc. If I'm having this much fun with just the demo, imagine when the full game comes out.

Im tired of playing but not because im bored of it and not because I hate it! Its because it leaves me wanting more and more and I feel like im being totured and teased.

Its like going to a strip club! You can look but you cant touch lol

Honestly Mk9 is probably my favorite fighting game of all time just from the demo along with MK3 and the Tekken series. The only thing that I am wondering, is if they changed any characters move sets in the final build. I think all there move sets are perfect but maybe just changing amount of damage some of these combos can inflict. 60% damage is too much and there not that hard to perform either once you have got the hang of the game. I am the type of person that will try to get all I can from these combos so I don't want to have tone down my skills just to play fair. I know it's hard to balance these character's though and in the future they will have patches which is a smart move by Warner and NRS to keep the game balanced and fresh. 45-50% reasonable with x-ray move because you have to build it up.

Nope not even close. I could play it all day. Practicing combos, trying to beat my arcade run through times, etc. If I'm having this much fun with just the demo, imagine when the full game comes out.

yea but ur favourite character is on the demo, i got bored of mileena & her "mmmmmmmh tasty" :p give me kitana!!

yea but ur favourite character is on the demo, i got bored of mileena & her "mmmmmmmh tasty" :p give me kitana!!

Good point. I think it really depends on what characters you like. For instance, I can't get enough of Johnny's sexy mug. But if I were a big cyborg fan, I'd probably not play the demo as much as I actually do.

Good point. I think it really depends on what characters you like. For instance, I can't get enough of Johnny's sexy mug. But if I were a big cyborg fan, I'd probably not play the demo as much as I actually do.

That doesn't matter to me, though.
Noob Saibot is my favorite character, and I STILL play the demo for hours on end.

Last night I started playing the demo at 11pm, and I didn't notice that it was 3am by the time I put the controller down.
This game is addicting.

And that's just the demo!!!
I can't imagine how much better the final version of this game is going to be, considering that the demo is over 2 months old.