Anyone bored of the demo?

I am pretty bored of it. I mean personally I can only take seeing the same characters, stages and fatalities so much at one time.

Perfecting combos is ok but since the demo is an old built I'm guessing the final game will feel a little different so If I decide to master a combo on the demo it might now work on the final game. I'm not gonna waste my time with that.

Plus I want training mode to practice combos. Doing it in the demo is an pain

I went to a friends house to play it for the first time (he has a PS3, I don't) and holy crap was it awesome. If I had it on 360 I doubt I'd get bored of it lol

I still play it every now then and yea i got to that point were i'm pretty much bored of it mainly because you cant completely finish the tower or do the story mode.

Yeah, I play it like once every few days..

Only doing 4 matches against the SAME guys every so often is BORING. Wish the 19 days would go faster.

Re: Anyone board of the demo?

Im tired of playing but not because im bored of it and not because I hate it! Its because it leaves me wanting more and more and I feel like im being totured and teased.

Its like going to a strip club! You can look but you cant touch lol

I don't know what strip clubs you've been to...

But anywho I still play it every couple of days just to freshen up and stay sharp on the combos. If I can run thu expert with JC not losing a round and doing it with ease I am pleased for the day.

Its a little boring now, ya. You can still try to master combos though. Watch everyone is going to be sick w/ Mileena,Subby,Scorp,and Cage!

Nah, don't see that happening... because of the 2nd fatality of these characters you get to pull off AND you'll not be fighting against 1 of those 4 all the time...

But at the moment I'm ready for the full game... WB & NRS give me 200cc of MK stat... intravenously... QUICK

Don't be surprise guys!!! It's normal to be bored, it's a DEMO!!! I don't have it and I am waiting for the official release!!!

Im not bored, every day i fight to my brother,,,but yes,,,,i wanna play with the other bunch of character...One day, when the game in my hands, i dont play like scorpion-subzero-mileena and jhonny for a long long time....well, jhonny maybe.

I just want to play it, one match, one ****ing match is all I'm asking for.
My PS3 homies wont download. ****ing fps heads :mad:
lol i have the same problem, i have 3 friends that has ps3 and those fags somewhy wont download it...

lol i have the same problem, i have 3 friends that has ps3 and those fags somewhy wont download it...

Lol, i wonder why you call them friends in the first place. real friends will try and make their friends happy by dling the demo man. thats what friends are for.

Lol, i wonder why you call them friends in the first place. real friends will try and make their friends happy by dling the demo man. thats what friends are for.

Ahahahahah! That's true, I had to BEG a friend of mine to download it and let me play a bit.
The dumbass doesn't even play it, that ungrateful bastard!

i play the demo but in small spurts. I am savoring it til the game is out...just hurry up april 19th...gosh lol

i play it everyday for too long; im probably going to explode when i have the real game...