spoiler spoiler: sub-zero, smoke (must see)

CSZ looks even worse than his battle pose on the character Select Screen! His head is like bigger than his body!

Why Boon, why did you forsake a part of your fanbase! And for this of all things! He looks like the Predator had a secret affair with ET!

Yeah see that pic of smoke looks WAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than the VS screen one that was leaked. I now feel alil better about it lol!

Smoke needs to cut his hair regardless... It just doesn't seem to 'fit' him in my eyes. Way too flamboyant.

Ya I like this pic of smoke better than the leaked ones. Although they didn't look THAT BAD to me lol.

It looks like Concept art to me. Mostly because I don't think they would 'really' give CBZ that big of a head...

man all the ninjas look different finally, awesome...yet they still look like ninjas...i like it a lot! now, for MK10, maybe we can work on not making every person in the game look like they can bench press a house

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus laoreet, elit nec imperdiet ultrices, ligula enim venenatis eros, non maximus est mauris sit amet tellus. Sed ultricies risus tristique convallis elementum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet auctor lacus, a consequat neque. Aliquam non nunc finibus, posuere dui non, fermentum purus. Morbi condimentum sem eu magna varius tincidunt. Nam a quam enim. Sed non purus a purus dignissim ultricies id ac libero. Aliquam id risus ornare eros auctor vehicula. Suspendisse vitae augue enim. Nam tincidunt malesuada risus et consequat.

Last edited:
Smoke's hair is not so bad here, I think I'm starting to get used to it. These pics, especially CSZ's, seem out of proportion, but they are just concepts.

03.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

09.jpg

05.jpg

csubzero.jpg

goro.jpg

barakaq.jpg

08.jpg

You guys are all wrong about the proportions of cyber zub zero being off. His upper body looks bigger becase of the angle in which the picture was taken. The angle of the camera was taken crooked and thats why he looks distorted. Look at the bottom of the photograph and u can see how the picture shrinks towards the bottom. Cyber sub is absolutely fine

Last edited:
Wow i'm really digging that smoke costume, I just wish he had the little hoodie covering his hair like the other ninjas.

Last edited: