Oh cool

Grafx

95450901.jpg

I know, ed boon claimed its a fake and impossible, but im pretty sure it is fake, but im entirely convinced IT IS POSSIBLE. 20 days from release....stores get it a week early... thats like 2 weeks for shipping ...the game has gone gold. And the game is out there. its just a matter of finding it now

that game he is holding... has RP on the cover....

ed boon says its impossible; because i doubt the game has even shipped out yet; 2 weeks for shipping? you can ship something accross the United States in 4 days or less...

itd be one thing if he showed disc, booklet, and some footage of him playing it... buttt a cover with RP on it; is nothing lol

that game he is holding... has RP on the cover....

ed boon says its impossible; because i doubt the game has even shipped out yet; 2 weeks for shipping? you can ship something accross the United States in 4 days or less...

places still get the game a week early. so you gotta think. 10 days before release games are starting to be shipped out. and were 20 from release.

the game is definitely being printed and copies have been made. the game is done. just a matter of finding a copy now early

i call BS on this, if the game has gone gold yet which i dont think it has, it is definately not ready to be shipped to stores, or has shipped at all, I think mk will arrive in stores close to release date, not a week early

places still get the game a week early. so you gotta think. 10 days before release games are starting to be shipped out. and were 20 from release.

the game is definitely being printed and copies have been made. the game is done. just a matter of finding a copy now early

Lol... Happy Hunting

here from the guy who posted the video:
So to the 6 of you who can take a joke correctly thanks. to everyone else it's a joke no harm no foul. There are to many haters who do not have a sense of humor. I am as excited as you all for the release. If Ed Boom is now talking about my video obviously I did something right. Some of you guys have some serious hate in this world. Take a joke... Dam!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5fQekBhN4

some other helpful links:
http://dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/MK9_PS3-841x1024.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Original-Play...4F8I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301510851&sr=8-1

ok im done sorry :-D

Last edited:
places still get the game a week early. so you gotta think. 10 days before release games are starting to be shipped out. the game is definitely being printed and copies have been made. the game is done. just a matter of finding a copy now early

I think your statement needs some cleaning up. You say that 10 days before release, games are starting to be shipped and so NOW it's just a matter of finding a copy early? I think I know what you mean but if so, it's not NOW but maybe in about week. Saying NOW sounds like you're saying it's out there if people can find a retailer and seems to back up this guys obviously faked picture. I could do a better job than that lame cover replacement shot. Hell I could even Photoshop a plausible disc, manual and even passable screenies but I'm not that much of a douche. =P Yes, games are shipped to retailers as early as a week in advance and I'm sure some will break street dates, the game will see images posted on forums, there will be videos on youtube, it'll even be pirated and those who can't wait will take advantage and so on and so forth just as we've seen with other games when someone decides to sell it early. We're not quite there yet though.

There was that post awhile back someone claimed Dubai's record for breaking street dates will probably mean they are going to sell the game as soon as they get it.. and it probably does. So around April 8, I'm sure these forums are going to be buzzin'.

Oh no, it is DEFINITELY out there! It's just a matter of finding a store that is dumb enough to sell it to you.

So what you need to do is not go to work for the next few days and spend all day driving around to every Gamestop, Target, Walmart, Bestbuy, and anywhere else that sells video games in your area. Make sure you hit EVERY SINGLE one of them, and you will eventually get lucky, I'm sure.

Happy hunting! The game is out there for sure, just go get it!!!!!

As I said in the other thread: most likely he took one of those empty promo boxes you can find at Gamestop (I've handled one by myself but don't remember what was on the back cover), put some wrap on it and played a little to piss people off.

Oh no, it is DEFINITELY out there! It's just a matter of finding a store that is dumb enough to sell it to you.

So what you need to do is not go to work for the next few days and spend all day driving around to every Gamestop, Target, Walmart, Bestbuy, and anywhere else that sells video games in your area. Make sure you hit EVERY SINGLE one of them, and you will eventually get lucky, I'm sure.

Happy hunting! The game is out there for sure, just go get it!!!!!

Nope. Mom and pop stores only, good luck finding an employee at a chain store willing to get themselves fired so you can play the new MK a few days early.

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

The pic isn't shopped, but I'm betting he just printed the cover and slid it into a PS3 case. He'd have to be a complete idiot to post it with his face.